What ever happened to Ed Howe?

What ever happened to Ed Howe?

There are 18 comments on the Gladwin County Record story from Oct 18, 2006, titled What ever happened to Ed Howe?. In it, Gladwin County Record reports that:

Ed is seen racing here in the green Brand X car. For car racing fans that frequented the short-tracks of North America starting in the 1960's, Ed Howe needs no introduction.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gladwin County Record.

OL-NATE-HISSELF

Toronto, Canada

#1 Oct 19, 2006
BACK IN THE SIXTIES AND SEVENTIES ED HOWE WAS A FORCE TO BE RECONNED WITH. IT DIDN'T MATTER GM OR AMC HIS INNOVATIVE CHASSIS DESIGN MADE HIS CARS THE BEST HANDLING AND THE MOST COPIED ON THE CIRCUIT.

HE IS A RACING PIONEER AND I HAVE WATCHED HIM COME UP HERE TO THE FROZEN NORTH AND WHUP THE LOCAL BOYS ON A REGULAR BASIS.

THE LATE DON BIEDERMAN, WAS ONE OF HIS PRODIGY'S AND IT WAS IN HOWE DESIGNS THAT HE MADE HIS REPUTATION IN CANADA. EARL ROSS, 1974 NASCAR ROOKIE OF THE YEAR TEAMED WITH NORM LELLIOTT IN 1973 DRIVING HOWE CHASSIS WERE DOMINANT AT THE LOCAL ONTARIO TRACKS.

THE BOTTOM LINE IS THAT ED HOWE IS THE MAN
mindy

Santa Cruz, CA

#2 Oct 19, 2006
OL-NATE-HISSELF wrote:
BACK IN THE SIXTIES AND SEVENTIES ED HOWE WAS A FORCE TO BE RECONNED WITH. IT DIDN'T MATTER GM OR AMC HIS INNOVATIVE CHASSIS DESIGN MADE HIS CARS THE BEST HANDLING AND THE MOST COPIED ON THE CIRCUIT.
HE IS A RACING PIONEER AND I HAVE WATCHED HIM COME UP HERE TO THE FROZEN NORTH AND WHUP THE LOCAL BOYS ON A REGULAR BASIS.
THE LATE DON BIEDERMAN, WAS ONE OF HIS PRODIGY'S AND IT WAS IN HOWE DESIGNS THAT HE MADE HIS REPUTATION IN CANADA. EARL ROSS, 1974 NASCAR ROOKIE OF THE YEAR TEAMED WITH NORM LELLIOTT IN 1973 DRIVING HOWE CHASSIS WERE DOMINANT AT THE LOCAL ONTARIO TRACKS.
THE BOTTOM LINE IS THAT ED HOWE IS THE MAN
well he has been made famous for ball joints in the nascar sport,he is still inlolved...:)
Jennifer Watts

Clyde, NC

#3 Jan 10, 2007
Mindy hi, I left kertus davis a message to come to this website to find me

“"Racing Rules"”

Since: Dec 06

NHRA

#4 Jan 10, 2007
Jennifer Watts wrote:
Mindy hi, I left kertus davis a message to come to this website to find me
OK,WELL....just saw this,just got home about 8pm,and going through the motions here,put in a 4post,like in the picture but shiny brand new,lord have mercy,fun but it's a monster...Ill have to get your e-mail one of these days,or ill give you mine,give you some pictures from today..:)Have about 5 more to do yet! whooooeee arghhhhhh...anyway,thought id ask first if it's ok!! Hope you had a great day gal!
Jennifer Watts

Clyde, NC

#5 Jan 11, 2007
Hi thanks

“"Racing Rules"”

NHRA

#6 Jan 11, 2007
Jennifer Watts wrote:
Hi thanks
your welcome!!! hugs gal!!!!
Jennifer Watts

Clyde, NC

#7 Jan 11, 2007
mindy wrote:
<quoted text>OK,WELL....just saw this,just got home about 8pm,and going through the motions here,put in a 4post,like in the picture but shiny brand new,lord have mercy,fun but it's a monster...Ill have to get your e-mail one of these days,or ill give you mine,give you some pictures from today..:)Have about 5 more to do yet! whooooeee arghhhhhh...anyway,thought id ask first if it's ok!! Hope you had a great day gal!
Hi again lol. I haven't gotten a new website yet. I would love to see kertus davis pictures
Jennifer Watts

Clyde, NC

#8 Jan 11, 2007
Hi again lol. It's cold here, I'd love to see new kertus davis pictures he's so hot.
Jennifer Watts

Clyde, NC

#9 Jan 20, 2007
I went to kertus davis's website cool pictures.
Jennifer Watts

Clyde, NC

#10 Jan 30, 2007
Mindy where are you?

“"Racing Rules"”

NHRA

#11 Jan 30, 2007
Jennifer Watts wrote:
Mindy where are you?
Hi Jennifer,sorry ive been swamped with lift installs,got back about 6pm...Most days it's been 8-9pm and working Weekends...but not this weekend,no way...It's the Superbowl...No winey shop owners getting anything this weekend,plus they will all be watching it too.....LOL.....Have a great night gal!:)
Jennifer Watts

Clyde, NC

#12 Jan 31, 2007
ok
Jennifer Watts

Clyde, NC

#13 Jan 31, 2007
Can you go tell chris knight,and any other mean people to leave me alone?

“"Racing Rules"”

NHRA

#14 Jan 31, 2007
Jennifer Watts wrote:
Can you go tell chris knight,and any other mean people to leave me alone?
It's best to ignore and ignore and ignore....:)
Jennifer Watts

Clyde, NC

#15 Jan 31, 2007
go tell chris knight to get away from me.

Duluth MN

#16 Jan 31, 2007
mindy wrote:
<quoted text>It's best to ignore and ignore and ignore....:)
Hey Minders, I have a pic of a Ferrari like the one on that Hunter rack. I'll send pics, before and after it hit the power line pole!
Jennifer Watts

Clyde, NC

#17 Feb 26, 2007
go to kevin harvick inc,there's pictures of kertus there.
Jennifer Watts

Clyde, NC

#18 Apr 28, 2007
hi

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bobby Labonte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bobby Labonte's start streak to end at 704 (Jun '13) Oct '13 WHOYAKIDDING 11
News Bobby Labonte streak set to end at 704 starts (Jun '13) Jun '13 Bill 1
News Ill Labonte extends Texas streak before bowing out (Apr '13) Apr '13 TexasRaider 2
News Kyle Busch avoids wrecks, races to first victor... (Jun '12) Jul '12 Carolyn 13
News NASCAR Preview: Labonte and Elliot (Jan '12) Jan '12 Hello 1
News Addington In, Grubb Out With Stewart (Nov '11) Dec '11 JohnnyDeppfan2 30
News JTG Daugherty jackman won't miss race after bei... (Aug '11) Aug '11 CRJ 1
More from around the web