Age not adding up to wins in NASCAR

Age not adding up to wins in NASCAR

There are 47 comments on the Sportsillustrated.cnn.com story from Dec 5, 2006, titled Age not adding up to wins in NASCAR. In it, Sportsillustrated.cnn.com reports that:

Matt Kenseth had me caught in a lie ... or so he thought. The word was out at the banquet I was doing a story on older drivers going winless in the sport this year, and he refused to believe what he was ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sportsillustrated.cnn.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
umpire

United States

#46 Jan 26, 2007
hey renee, Is Jeffy one of the guys you were typing about? And dill, when nascar fires back up you can listen on nascar.com s live leaderboard for free. You dont have to buy trackpass. I would, however, recomend using a headset. The first time you hear kurt bush whine and curse you will know what I mean by the headset. Dont let your children here that.
Dillinger-WI

AOL

#47 Jan 26, 2007
Thanks, umpire. I have heard Clint Bowyer cuss about how JJ Yeley drives. I am curious to hear little Kurt "Chipmuch face" Busch whine.
Renee

Phoenix, AZ

#48 Jan 27, 2007
umpire wrote:
hey renee, Is Jeffy one of the guys you were typing about? And dill, when nascar fires back up you can listen on nascar.com s live leaderboard for free. You dont have to buy trackpass. I would, however, recomend using a headset. The first time you hear kurt bush whine and curse you will know what I mean by the headset. Dont let your children here that.
Honestly, yeah, Jeffy is one of them that I suspect is a bit on the fruity side but we all knew that right? LOLOL

As for Trackpass, can you listen to Scan ALL Drivers for free? I always bought Trackpass to listen to Michael or Junior.......mainly Michael though. You are right though, those guys cuss like nobody's business. Except Schrader. Haven't heard him say a bad word yet. Michael can get pretty bad, Junior too.
I now have NASCAR IN CAR on Demand so I watch the in car cameras. So much more fun.

Since: Jan 07

Jefferson City, MO

#49 Jan 27, 2007
Dillinger-WI wrote:
Thanks, umpire. I have heard Clint Bowyer cuss about how JJ Yeley drives. I am curious to hear little Kurt "Chipmuch face" Busch whine.
Good one, Kurt's new image is a front, he's still annoying.
Dillinger-WI

AOL

#50 Jan 27, 2007
Renee wrote:
<quoted text>
Honestly, yeah, Jeffy is one of them that I suspect is a bit on the fruity side but we all knew that right? LOLOL
As for Trackpass, can you listen to Scan ALL Drivers for free? I always bought Trackpass to listen to Michael or Junior.......mainly Michael though. You are right though, those guys cuss like nobody's business. Except Schrader. Haven't heard him say a bad word yet. Michael can get pretty bad, Junior too.
I now have NASCAR IN CAR on Demand so I watch the in car cameras. So much more fun.
Oh, Renee, that must be awesome! Sometimes, when I hear Michael cuss, he doesn't say it in such a way that offends me. I wonder how I would sound if I were out on the tarmack there getting donuts in the sides of my car and people getting up underneath my back-end? I remember Tony talking to I guess his crew chief, and the crew chief very nicely told Tony not to worry about what was on the track, they would pick that s*&t up. Then, Benny Parsons said we apologize for that folks. The crew cheif didn't mean anything by it, but he wasn't thinking, either.
Renee

Phoenix, AZ

#51 Jan 27, 2007
What's really funny is one day, during a race, I was in Mikey Members chat, and the announcers said "There's debris on the track", and I typed in "Yeah the debris is the 66 car" One chatter loved that comment so much that she has it in her siggie. LOL

I don't mind Michael cussing at all. I cuss all the time. He's not being mean when he does it. It's just out of frustration. Especially at the BDR cars last year. The thing he said the most was those cars were peices of "sh!t" That was the most heard comment. One that really cracked me up was back in 2005, Michael telling Tony Eury Jr he wasn't going to tear the "f*cking fenders off" It was Eury's fault though, he told Michael to go, and Eury wasn't paying much attention and thought Michael was going to hit someone.
nascar19fan

Dayton, OH

#52 Feb 23, 2007
Ok, I know we are on Matt's forum and I don't want to not focus on him, but a dear friend of mine just E-mailed me and is sobbing. She says Elliott Sadler is getting married. I could not find anything. Anybody heard anything? Oh, boy, I sure hope girls don't start jumping off buildings....

Elliott is deeply in love with Amanda Prince from his hometown (Emporia, Va.). I expect them to be married soon....She is a sweet girl....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bobby Labonte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bobby Labonte's start streak to end at 704 (Jun '13) Oct '13 WHOYAKIDDING 11
News Bobby Labonte streak set to end at 704 starts (Jun '13) Jun '13 Bill 1
News Ill Labonte extends Texas streak before bowing out (Apr '13) Apr '13 TexasRaider 2
News Kyle Busch avoids wrecks, races to first victor... (Jun '12) Jul '12 Carolyn 13
News NASCAR Preview: Labonte and Elliot (Jan '12) Jan '12 Hello 1
News Addington In, Grubb Out With Stewart (Nov '11) Dec '11 JohnnyDeppfan2 30
News JTG Daugherty jackman won't miss race after bei... (Aug '11) Aug '11 CRJ 1
More from around the web