Bobby Labonte: Good or Bad? why?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Plainview, NY

#21 Dec 30, 2006
ya greek I go there every day. I have seen nothing new. What I dislike most is you cant click back to get out. You have to close out the page and start over.....Kinda sucks...Bobby's website hasn't updated either.

Garland, TX

#22 Jan 1, 2007
Tony Stewart's website hasn't been updated much since the end of the season. Elliott Sadler's website is pretty much shut down also. I guess when these teams get a break, they really take it!

Green Bay, WI

#23 Jan 16, 2007
Bobby keep your chin up. You deserve a better ride. You're still a class act and a better competitor. Wake up Michael W.

Warren, PA

#24 Feb 9, 2007
here it comes.... GO BOBBY!!!!

Evansville, IN

#25 Feb 19, 2007
Ive been a Bobby Labonte fan since he drove the Maxwelle House Pontiac. As a loyal fan we've had some great years. I hope Bobby gets back where he deserves to be but Im not sure he's in the right place to do it. Either way I'll be screaming Go Bobby Go until the day he retires!

Green Bay, WI

#26 Mar 6, 2007
glenng wrote:
Bobby is like his brother Terry, After Terry's first championship he fell on hard times, as did Bobby. Everyone knows what Terry did in 1996 i think, He won another championship. Bobby will be no different. Mark my words the man has one more championship in him. It's in his bloodline.
Bobby is a great driver, but expecing a championship is out of his league. There are too many good drivers out there

Green Bay, WI

#27 Mar 6, 2007
Bobby should at least win a race this year. That would be an acomplishment that is not to far out of the way this season.

Woodstock, Canada

#28 Mar 8, 2007
i agree ...sundays are just not as exciting as they used to be...i am tired of looking at the top of the screen to see where were at ! throw us a bone and win a race bobby !

Minneapolis, MN

#29 Mar 12, 2007
Here come the bones!

Actually, the #43 sightings are on the increase, even if it is at the expense of the spinning & crashing unfortunates that were near but we haven't seen 'em smokin' tires due neglegence on the part of the 43. Bobby's been keeping his wits about as usual and brought home a nice top 15 at 'Vegas (started 42nd in a backup car too!).

Progess at PEI is consistent. Look for wonderful things at Bristol.

Woodstock, Canada

#30 Mar 14, 2007
i agree...with paul andrews petty got a top 8 finish at atlanta last spring , imagine what labonte can do ! it seems it is the best pairing for labonte since fatback. no better track to renew his winning ways than atlanta. last weekend watching him roar through the field renewed my hope !

Plainview, NY

#31 Mar 16, 2007
Fatback was a bum. He was fired for punching one of his own crew members. For him there is an I in team.

Woodstock, Canada

#32 Mar 17, 2007
he still got better finishes with labonte than anyone else since him...lets hope andrews can keep up the good work

Miami Beach, FL

#33 Mar 17, 2007
Jennifer Watts

Clyde, NC

#34 Mar 24, 2007
He's good,he races good.

San Francisco, CA

#35 Apr 15, 2007
bobbys the best
petty sucks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bobby Labonte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bobby Labonte's start streak to end at 704 (Jun '13) Oct '13 WHOYAKIDDING 11
News Bobby Labonte streak set to end at 704 starts (Jun '13) Jun '13 Bill 1
News Ill Labonte extends Texas streak before bowing out (Apr '13) Apr '13 TexasRaider 2
News Kyle Busch avoids wrecks, races to first victor... (Jun '12) Jul '12 Carolyn 13
News NASCAR Preview: Labonte and Elliot (Jan '12) Jan '12 Hello 1
News Addington In, Grubb Out With Stewart (Nov '11) Dec '11 JohnnyDeppfan2 30
News JTG Daugherty jackman won't miss race after bei... (Aug '11) Aug '11 CRJ 1