Joe Gibbs Racing will be fine without...

Joe Gibbs Racing will be fine without Stewart

There are 5 comments on the Fox Sports story from Jul 19, 2008, titled Joe Gibbs Racing will be fine without Stewart. In it, Fox Sports reports that:

It's hard to imagine Tony Stewart not driving for Joe Gibbs Racing next season. It will be even stranger watching Gibbs' No.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox Sports.

“www.myspace.com/ mandyhottielee”

Since: May 08

Ellijay, GA

#1 Jul 20, 2008
He had to go they see what they have with Kyle and couldn't afford to play up to Stewart anymore. New age, new drivers.

“Stewart/Earnhard t Fan”

Since: Jul 08

North Myrtle Beach,SC

#2 Jul 20, 2008
Buschinator wrote:
He had to go they see what they have with Kyle and couldn't afford to play up to Stewart anymore. New age, new drivers.
If you recall when JD hired KB. Joe was not happy at all he himself called KB a Hothead and had no respect for other drivers.Joe did not want to lose Tony.Tony gave up because he is a Chevy man.

“Smoke Fan Forever!!!”

Since: Sep 07

Look to the Western Sky!!!!

#3 Jul 20, 2008
Callin it the way it is wrote:
<quoted text>
If you recall when JD hired KB. Joe was not happy at all he himself called KB a Hothead and had no respect for other drivers.Joe did not want to lose Tony.Tony gave up because he is a Chevy man.
Tony got an offer of a lifetime. It would have been silly not to take it. Everything will be fine in the end.

“Stewart/Earnhard t Fan”

Since: Jul 08

North Myrtle Beach,SC

#4 Jul 20, 2008
PattiSmokeFan20 wrote:
<quoted text>
Tony got an offer of a lifetime. It would have been silly not to take it. Everything will be fine in the end.
Yes he did and it had been in the works from the very moment JGR dropped chevy.Chevy and Tony right then put the wheels in motion for him to get back in a chevy and have him own race team. Thats one reason I think Tony gave up this year he was so upset about driving a car he had no faith in.I love Tony and he will once again kick butt!!!

“Smoke and the Rocketman”

Since: Jan 07

United States

#6 Jul 21, 2008
2 teams to cheer for in the quest to never let HMS win another race!!! YAHOO!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bobby Labonte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bobby Labonte's start streak to end at 704 (Jun '13) Oct '13 WHOYAKIDDING 11
News Bobby Labonte streak set to end at 704 starts (Jun '13) Jun '13 Bill 1
News Ill Labonte extends Texas streak before bowing out (Apr '13) Apr '13 TexasRaider 2
News Kyle Busch avoids wrecks, races to first victor... (Jun '12) Jul '12 Carolyn 13
News NASCAR Preview: Labonte and Elliot (Jan '12) Jan '12 Hello 1
News Addington In, Grubb Out With Stewart (Nov '11) Dec '11 JohnnyDeppfan2 30
News JTG Daugherty jackman won't miss race after bei... (Aug '11) Aug '11 CRJ 1
More from around the web