Greatest NASCAR moments: Nos. 30-21

Full story: Fox Sports
As we approach the running of the 50th Daytona 500 on February 17, and the start of NASCAR's 60th anniversary season, the NASCAR on FOX crew wanted to take a step back and relive some of the greatest moments in ... Full Story

Since: Aug 07

Worthville, KY

#1 Feb 13, 2008
My favorites on this list are...

Jeff Gordon winning at the Brickyard, Perfect for him and Indiana driver to win the race.
wallbanger

Cincinnati, OH

#2 Feb 13, 2008
I can not let this one get by me.

I know it will not be listed----however----that doesn't stop ol' wallbanger from listing his three favorites "Greatest Moments":

1. The Robby Gordon Helmet-Toss at POS and his famous utterings at the end of his great interview---Michael Waltrip is a "piece of **it"!

2. Now----my all-time favorite---that Robby Gordon-POS brake check indicent where Robby gave a stupified POS a slight brake-check, which he totally falls for and runs the front of that CRAPA 55 right into the back bumper of that #7. Next thing we see---is a huge column of steam coming from the front end of that CRAPA #55 and POS's day is done!

3. The dual victory burn-outs at Montreal, last season, when Marcos got punted at the end of the race and Robby won, well at least he thought so and did that dual burn-out with Harvick. Now that was really funny as hell, for sure!

Luckily, all are on YouTube, if you need to refresh your memory and view them and laugh a little at POS!

Since: Aug 07

Worthville, KY

#3 Feb 13, 2008
I like Robby he's very passionate sometimes to much but hey, he also drove for Foyt in Indycar which is great to me :)

I also liked how he "claimed" the race anyways he was pissed!

But I also like Mikey so.. who knows.

Since: Feb 08

Amherst, OH

#4 Feb 13, 2008
wallbanger wrote:
I can not let this one get by me.
I know it will not be listed----however----that doesn't stop ol' wallbanger from listing his three favorites "Greatest Moments":
1. The Robby Gordon Helmet-Toss at POS and his famous utterings at the end of his great interview---Michael Waltrip is a "piece of **it"!
2. Now----my all-time favorite---that Robby Gordon-POS brake check indicent where Robby gave a stupified POS a slight brake-check, which he totally falls for and runs the front of that CRAPA 55 right into the back bumper of that #7. Next thing we see---is a huge column of steam coming from the front end of that CRAPA #55 and POS's day is done!
3. The dual victory burn-outs at Montreal, last season, when Marcos got punted at the end of the race and Robby won, well at least he thought so and did that dual burn-out with Harvick. Now that was really funny as hell, for sure!
Luckily, all are on YouTube, if you need to refresh your memory and view them and laugh a little at POS!
Wallbanger. I do like robby, don't really get the anti-Mikey thing and really don't get the POS nickname (of course, it's late here and the brain is half asleep already).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bobby Labonte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bobby Labonte's start streak to end at 704 (Jun '13) Oct '13 WHOYAKIDDING 11
Bobby Labonte streak set to end at 704 starts (Jun '13) Jun '13 Bill 1
Ill Labonte extends Texas streak before bowing out (Apr '13) Apr '13 TexasRaider 2
Kyle Busch avoids wrecks, races to first victor... (Jun '12) Jul '12 Carolyn 13
NASCAR Preview: Labonte and Elliot (Jan '12) Jan '12 Hello 1
Addington In, Grubb Out With Stewart (Nov '11) Dec '11 JohnnyDeppfan2 30
JTG Daugherty jackman won't miss race after bei... (Aug '11) Aug '11 CRJ 1
More from around the web