Super Saver will run in Preakness

Super Saver will run in Preakness

There are 11 comments on the Fox Sports story from May 3, 2010, titled Super Saver will run in Preakness. In it, Fox Sports reports that:

Lack of size could doom the Jazz vs. the Lakers. Shorting out Johan Santana gives up 10 runs and an inexcusable walk as the... Losing control Rory McIlroy and Ryo Ishikawa give a dazzling preview of golf... Life after Tiger Mayweather silences critics who dare question his heart.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox Sports.

MISSU3

Fort Worth, TX

#1 May 3, 2010
Slow news day for NASCAR? You people do know that "horses" and "horsepower" are two different things, right?
next

United States

#2 May 3, 2010
F... the bean counters in the back room lets get a real race....quit with the big fixes its killing u

Since: Jul 09

Burlingame, CA

#3 May 3, 2010
Right on MISSU3 .. My NASCAR even showed some basketball stuff .. what's going on?
CheersForKyle

United States

#4 May 3, 2010
MASCAR became so flabberghasted by the Kyle Busch Show Saturday they didn't know if they were coming or going. They realized that Johnson wasn't going anywhere and poor lil Jr. was just putt-putting away near the back.... Great run for Gordon though--he and Kyle has some fun!!
next

United States

#5 May 3, 2010
its about horse airheads.....car quearz
CheersForKyle

United States

#6 May 3, 2010
Guess what horsey---this is on Kyle Busches topix site and He is a NASCAR driver...Keep your horsey forums down in the barn!!!
next

United States

#7 May 3, 2010
kyle who give a fu.........if u cant bet y watch,go check out 80/94 at 5am on friday that will put hair on ur balls
CheersForKyle

Perry, GA

#8 May 4, 2010
next wrote:
kyle who give a fu.........if u cant bet y watch,go check out 80/94 at 5am on friday that will put hair on ur balls
You are so nasty, I am surprised your Mother didn't send you back with the Wicked Witch of the West when she brought you to her house!!
next

United States

#9 May 4, 2010
CheersForKyle wrote:
<quoted text> You are so nasty, I am surprised your Mother didn't send you back with the Wicked Witch of the West when she brought you to her house!!
lions,tigers and bears oh my..........didnt know Amish could surf
CheersForKyle

Perry, GA

#10 May 4, 2010
next wrote:
<quoted text>lions,tigers and bears oh my..........didnt know Amish could surf
I am curious, who taught you? Must have been one of the Horsey group? Wanna call a truce----I loved the Kentucky Derby too!!!
next

Roy, WA

#11 May 4, 2010
okey dokey

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bobby Hamilton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cars We Remember: NASCAR still a major sporting... Aug 8 3 phaartse 2
News NASCAR suspends, fines Kyle Busch's interim cre... Jun '17 Fines Phart 2
News Kyle Busch wins third straight Xfinity race at ... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Hilton Head 6
News NASCAR fines Patrick, Kyle Busch after Californ... (Mar '16) Mar '16 MrTinkertrain24 1
News Kyle Busch Wins NASCAR's Crown Jewel, Still Cha... (Jul '15) Sep '15 Fart news 18
News Where Does Kyle Busch Rank Among NASCAR's All-T... (Jul '13) Feb '15 Silent Echo 58
News NASCARa s Kyle Larson expands fan club from 201... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Lets go racing 6
More from around the web