Busch overcomes wild sequence to win at Phoenix

Apr 10, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Star-telegram.com

By STEPHEN HAWKINS Kyle Busch recovered from a wild sequence in which he lost the lead on a restart and fell 20 seconds behind after a drive-through penalty to win the NASCAR Nationwide Series race Friday night at Phoenix International Raceway.Busch was back to 10th before the final restart with eight laps left, even after making contact with ...

Comments
1 - 9 of 9 Comments Last updated Apr 10, 2010
08malibu

Monroe, LA

#1 Apr 10, 2010
Awesome finish Kyle! LOVED IT!
ChevyRocks

Chardon, OH

#2 Apr 10, 2010
Looks like Kyle has found his niche. He belongs in Nationwide, the minor leagues of NASCAR.

He's a spoiled punk crybaby and the big boys have him figured out.

Win all you want in Nationwide and trucks you jerk. Why don't you stay where you belong!
MISSU3

Fort Worth, TX

#3 Apr 10, 2010
Kyle like Tony is proving that he can drive anything, anywhere. Why the whining? That was one of the most entertaining races to come out of boring Phoenix in a long time. Sit down, shut up and actually watch the "racing". Maybe your guy didn't win, but at least have the intelligence to admit that Kyle drove a hell of a race and made it exciting to watch. I remember a guy named Dale who got sent to the back at Bristol for rough driving and came back to win the race. Fans of today don't have a clue of what a racer is. Kyle has the attitude, the driving style and the personality of Dale, DW, Rusty and Tim Richmond. Your vanilla drivers would NEVER have done any of the stuff that Kyle did last night and we all would have been bored out of our minds.

Since: Jul 08

Java, VA

#4 Apr 10, 2010
Who is Kyle kidding? If that last caution doesn't come out, he finishes 8th or 9th and stomps off like the little child he is. I hope he is enjoying the Nationwide and truck wins, as it appears that's the only thing he'll be winning in for awhile.

Since: May 08

Metamora, IL

#5 Apr 10, 2010
ChevyRocks is a accurate representation of Jr Nation. Hate anything other than Jr winning. Hope you order your hate in bulk.

“How We Roll”

Since: Nov 08

Area 51, Nevada

#6 Apr 10, 2010
Thats about the most childish and immature rant I've ever seen and it isn't even valid by any means. Kyle beat the crap out of just about everyone going towards the chase in 08 and he learned a bit from having his bubble burst in that chase and the season after. He's payed his dues and earned his status as one of the best drivers out there so you can take your sorry assessment and stick it.

Milwaukee, WI

#7 Apr 10, 2010
You have a handful of cup drivers that run nationwide. And almost every week one of the cup drivers win. What a surprise!

Milwaukee, WI

#8 Apr 10, 2010
alpinedigital wrote:
Thats about the most childish and immature rant I've ever seen and it isn't even valid by any means. Kyle beat the crap out of just about everyone going towards the chase in 08 and he learned a bit from having his bubble burst in that chase and the season after. He's payed his dues and earned his status as one of the best drivers out there so you can take your sorry assessment and stick it.
Aparently Weasel boy Kyle didn't learn enough, he choked again and didn't make the chase last season. Maybe if he wasn't smashing trophys in the nationwide races and spreading himself to thin he would have a better shot in the cup races. Yea he has alot of talent but he is a crybaby headcase.
CheersForKyle

Zellwood, FL

#9 Apr 10, 2010
MISSU3 wrote:
Kyle like Tony is proving that he can drive anything, anywhere. Why the whining? That was one of the most entertaining races to come out of boring Phoenix in a long time. Sit down, shut up and actually watch the "racing". Maybe your guy didn't win, but at least have the intelligence to admit that Kyle drove a hell of a race and made it exciting to watch. I remember a guy named Dale who got sent to the back at Bristol for rough driving and came back to win the race. Fans of today don't have a clue of what a racer is. Kyle has the attitude, the driving style and the personality of Dale, DW, Rusty and Tim Richmond. Your vanilla drivers would NEVER have done any of the stuff that Kyle did last night and we all would have been bored out of our minds.
You are so right!! This kid makes racing fun again. The race last night was a blast to anyone that is a race fan, no matter who was their driver!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bobby Hamilton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NASCARa s Kyle Larson expands fan club from 201... Mar '14 Lets go racing 6
Where Does Kyle Busch Rank Among NASCAR's All-T... (Jul '13) Mar '14 Cale 11 32
Kyle Busch and Sam Hornish Jr to Share Joe Gibb... (Jan '14) Jan '14 poncho 10
Kyle Busch wins Nationwide race at Charlotte (Oct '13) Oct '13 Jusy_Sayn 6
Kenseth wins second Chase race (Sep '13) Oct '13 WHOYAKIDDING 10
Who's Been More Disappointing in 2013: Danica P... (Sep '13) Sep '13 RacingFan20 4
Is Dale Earnhardt Jr. an Underachiever or a Vic... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Aquarius-WY 12
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Bobby Hamilton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••