Hamilton. Jr. Fights Long Odds in Nat...

Hamilton. Jr. Fights Long Odds in Nationwide Series

There are 2 comments on the www.layover.com story from Mar 20, 2008, titled Hamilton. Jr. Fights Long Odds in Nationwide Series. In it, www.layover.com reports that:

Bobby Hamilton, Jr. had a compelling story to tell Saturday at Bristol Motor Speedway.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.layover.com.

Since: Aug 07

Morris, IL

#1 Mar 20, 2008
I just don't know about him, how many years can they try to race before they pull the plug? or is he content with driving Nationwide for years? I guess if he's content that's what matters, I think what would help Nationwide is if the cup drivers would stay out of it! How can they learn when the cup drivers dominate? It's Nationwide for them to learn let them.
Josh

Riverside, CA

#2 Mar 20, 2008
I just remember a few years ago when Bobby Hamilton and Ron Hornaday got into it on the track. they interviewed Hornaday and he said "What is he 4 feet tall?" "Cause his ego is as tall as I am". I thought it was pretty funny. Bobby Jr always has come off as an egomaniac in interviews. His dad had a bit of one but it was nothing compared to JR.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bobby Hamilton Jr. Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bobby Hamilton Jr. hopes to purchase Tenn. track (Aug '10) Dec '12 ThomasA 11
News Hamilton Jr. becomes track owner (Jun '10) Jun '10 PaperBoy 4
News Bobby Hamilton Jr. acquires Highland Rim track (Jun '10) Jun '10 Mavis 1
News Bobby Hamilton, Jr. Picks a Fight with Landon C... (Nov '08) Nov '08 Mary 2
News Hamilton Jr.'s car lacks sponsor for 2009 (Oct '08) Oct '08 Rick Green 1
News Hamilton Jr. may leave team after this seasonBo... (Sep '08) Sep '08 LGR 2
News NASCAR Drivers and Country Music Stars Inaugura... (Jan '08) Aug '08 dale883fan 10
More from around the web