Danica Patrick among drivers schedule...

Danica Patrick among drivers scheduled to test at Watkins Glen

There are 1 comment on the Press & Sun-Bulletin story from May 30, 2009, titled Danica Patrick among drivers scheduled to test at Watkins Glen. In it, Press & Sun-Bulletin reports that:

Race fans will get a chance to see some of the top stars of the Indy Racing League's IndyCar Series during a test session at Watkins Glen International on June 9. Danica Patrick and two of her Andretti Green Racing teammates, Tony Kanaan and Marco Andretti, are among those scheduled to participate in the practice session in preparation for the ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Press & Sun-Bulletin.

Lee

Macon, GA

#1 Jun 5, 2009
Danica has shown her prowless on the track, granted she is a fine young lady but she is also a great racer, i think the later describes her best. I am male and a fan of racing just wating on the day she shows in nascar

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bobby Dotter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NASCAR offering flag exchange at Coke Zero 400 Jul 6 Fart news 10
News NASCAR Sprint Cup's Ricky Stenhouse Enters Batt... (Dec '14) Dec '14 nelson 1
News NASCAR Brawl Ends with Jeff Gordon Bloody Lip, ... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Harry Horton 1
News Racing's Allisons heading to Lake Erie Speedway (Aug '14) Aug '14 racingfever 1
News 'I Am Not a Sexist': Racing Legend Stands By Da... (Feb '14) May '14 ARE YOU MELTED YET 10
News Tony Stewart already tired of answering NASCAR'... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Whoyakidding 2
News Trevor Bayne ready to take step to title conten... (Jan '14) Feb '14 Haleys Commet 3
More from around the web