Richard Childress Racing's Kevin Harv...

Richard Childress Racing's Kevin Harvick won't slow down to cel...

There are 3 comments on the Scene Daily story from Apr 3, 2009, titled Richard Childress Racing's Kevin Harvick won't slow down to cel.... In it, Scene Daily reports that:

Kevin Harvick says he has been so busy getting ready for races that he hasn't yet had time to truly celebrate his recent pair of wins with his own organization.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Scene Daily.

clements29fans

United States

#1 Jul 31, 2009
Whether he makes the Chase or not, we'll always be Harvick fans.
From the former '08ers
Harvick29

AOL

#2 Aug 4, 2009
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/object/article...

Inside his rv. don't ask what happened between us I can't tell you.

Since: Aug 09

Manhattan Beach, CA

#3 Aug 5, 2009
Harvick is a big-mouthed punk, and nothing more. His little yap yap mouth (thanks to Ricky "the ironman" Rudd) always writes check his talent can't cash. It was so funny to see him hold onto JPM's hands at the Glen last year after picking a fight with him. Little whiney Harvick was hanging on for his dear little life...LMAO! I guess his wife wasn't there to help him!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bobby Dotter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Earnhardt ready to hit South Korea for NBC Olym... Feb '18 Maybe Phartse 2
News Dale Jr.? Gone. Jeff Gordon, too. NASCAR needs ... Feb '18 Agreement phartz 2
News Jimmie Johnson's title chase ends with wreck in... Nov '17 WinsPhartse 4
News As NASCAR Weekend Arrives, Final September Race... (Sep '17) Sep '17 The Phartz 4
News Patrick at career crossroads as days as driver ... (Sep '17) Sep '17 And Phartse 2
News Danica Patrick on Twitter trolls: 'They're very... (Feb '17) Feb '17 LinkPharter 4
News Austin Dillon embracing underdog role in NASCAR... (Oct '16) Oct '16 MrTinkertrain24 1