Ryan Newman hired by Richard Childres...

Ryan Newman hired by Richard Childress Racing

There are 4 comments on the Lexington Herald-Leader story from Sep 9, 2013, titled Ryan Newman hired by Richard Childress Racing. In it, Lexington Herald-Leader reports that:

Newman, a 17-race winner, will replace Jeff Burton, who announced last week he is leaving RCR at the end of the season.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lexington Herald-Leader.

racefan

Dallas, TX

#1 Sep 9, 2013
good for Newman. let Stewart keep Patrick. she just rides around the track on a Sunday drive.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#2 Sep 9, 2013
Newman seems like a class act...wish him well
Rabman

Madison, AL

#3 Sep 10, 2013
Why not you Danicia hater give her a brake. Why does she bother you losers that much. For me she and an attraction to the race, and for pete sake NASCAR need that now.

If NASCAR could only see that their Management is killing their sport and rid themself of 90% of that baggage they may can get by. For an example Robin Pemberton. All of his decisison is bias.
WHOYAKIDDING

Raleigh, NC

#4 Sep 10, 2013
I think it's great that Newman has been hired by RCR. He'll be a good fit there and do well, What I really hope happens is that Newman wins the championship and takes the trophy with him to RCR. It would serve Smoke right for dumping him for Harvick.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bobby Dotter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Today in History: May 22 May 22 raw 1
News 2016 Dover: Richard Childress Racing NASCAR Xfi... May 16 Menards eh 1
News What's up with the exciting start to NASCAR's 2... Apr '16 TMZ789 6
News NASCAR offering flag exchange at Coke Zero 400 (Jul '15) Sep '15 Fart news 27
News NASCAR Sprint Cup's Ricky Stenhouse Enters Batt... (Dec '14) Dec '14 nelson 1
News NASCAR Brawl Ends with Jeff Gordon Bloody Lip, ... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Harry Horton 1
News Racing's Allisons heading to Lake Erie Speedway (Aug '14) Aug '14 racingfever 1
More from around the web