CUP: Stewart Is Fast In First Phoenix...

CUP: Stewart Is Fast In First Phoenix Practice

There are 9 comments on the Speed Channel story from Mar 2, 2012, titled CUP: Stewart Is Fast In First Phoenix Practice. In it, Speed Channel reports that:

Defending Sprint Cup Series champion Tony Stewart led Friday's opening practice for Sunday's Subway Fresh Fit 500 at Phoenix International Raceway.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Speed Channel.

“smokes~ mojo”

Since: Dec 06

kepin' the ears on the big dog

#1 Mar 2, 2012
You Go Tony!
Ford Man

Grand Prairie, TX

#2 Mar 2, 2012
Go right into the wall Tony...Take jeff, jimmie, ryan, dale, and kasey with you
GoodLuck14YouNee dIt

Hamburg, NJ

#3 Mar 3, 2012
ruttrosmokesmojo wrote:
You Go Tony!
AND sucked in final practice.
debrobeaudean

United States

#4 Mar 3, 2012
He did not suck in final practice.. they got the car comfortable for him and then he got out.. the rest tried to get their cars ready to qualify well in the second practice since it matters which pit stall you get at that flat track.. Good luck,, do you know the difeerence in qualifying mode and race mode?? Tony was the fastest when it mattered.. letting him have the best time to qualify in Phoenix..also,, have you ever heard of SANDBAGGING?????

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#5 Mar 3, 2012
Ford Man wrote:
Go right into the wall Tony...Take jeff, jimmie, ryan, dale, and kasey with you
Looks like Matt's Ford hit the
wall Ford man why did you let this happen??????????
who cares

Sophia, WV

#6 Mar 3, 2012
snow wrote:
<quoted text>Looks like Matt's Ford hit the
wall Ford man why did you let this happen??????????
Maybe he is like gooooooooniors dad, the wall beckoned......
Ford Man

Grand Prairie, TX

#7 Mar 3, 2012
snow wrote:
<quoted text>Looks like Matt's Ford hit the
wall Ford man why did you let this happen??????????
It's just practice...It's where he finishes tomorrow evening that counts...I remember in Biffle's breakout year he won at least half his races in a backup car from the rear of the field.
big 3

Pierceton, IN

#8 Mar 3, 2012
well fordman looks like the CHEATERS arelookin good LMFAO cya
GoodLuck14YouNee dIt

Hilltown, PA

#9 Mar 4, 2012
debrobeaudean wrote:
He did not suck in final practice.. they got the car comfortable for him and then he got out.. the rest tried to get their cars ready to qualify well in the second practice since it matters which pit stall you get at that flat track.. Good luck,, do you know the difeerence in qualifying mode and race mode?? Tony was the fastest when it mattered.. letting him have the best time to qualify in Phoenix..also,, have you ever heard of SANDBAGGING?????
Is he still SANDBAGGING? He'd better get a move on.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bobby Dotter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Austin Dillon embracing underdog role in NASCAR... Oct '16 MrTinkertrain24 1
News Truex grateful his Chase win no longer 'tainted... Oct '16 MrTinkertrain24 4
News Martin Truex Jr.'s No. 78 Car Again Fails Post-... Sep '16 MrTinkertrain24 1
News NASCAR Cup: Hendrick Motorsports sets No. 88 dr... Sep '16 MrTinkertrain24 3
News Earnhardt to miss rest of NASCAR season with co... Sep '16 Anjle Dube 5
News Team owner Hendrick hopeful Earnhardt returns a... Jul '16 WWE CRASHCAR 2016 12
News Today in History: May 22 (May '16) May '16 raw 1
More from around the web