Zip line: Speedway looks at adding po...

Zip line: Speedway looks at adding popular attraction

There are 1 comment on the The Indianapolis Star story from Feb 8, 2012, titled Zip line: Speedway looks at adding popular attraction. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

A popular Super Bowl Village attraction could find a home at another sporting spectacle in the Circle City -- this one, the largest single-day sporting event in the world.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

whatever

Columbus, OH

#1 Feb 8, 2012
I bet they do add this to the Indy 500 but they need to work out a better system than people arriving at 500am and standing in line for 4-5 hours. some people sold their 10 dollar tickets for 25o & one for 1000. not good for us that would like to share this sport.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bobby Dotter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NASCAR Sprint Cup's Ricky Stenhouse Enters Batt... Dec '14 nelson 1
News NASCAR Brawl Ends with Jeff Gordon Bloody Lip, ... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Harry Horton 1
News Racing's Allisons heading to Lake Erie Speedway (Aug '14) Aug '14 racingfever 1
News 'I Am Not a Sexist': Racing Legend Stands By Da... (Feb '14) May '14 ARE YOU MELTED YET 10
News Tony Stewart already tired of answering NASCAR'... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Whoyakidding 2
News Trevor Bayne ready to take step to title conten... (Jan '14) Feb '14 Haleys Commet 3
News Dale Earnhardt Jr. supportive of move to TV by ... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Jusy_Sayn 4
More from around the web