Johnson says team has not planned for suspensions

Mar 16, 2012 Full story: Washington Times

Five-time NASCAR champion Jimmie Johnson said Hendrick Motorsports has no plans yet to replace his crew chief and car chief if their suspensions are not overturned.

Full Story
bobby boucher

Fresno, CA

#1 Mar 17, 2012
nascar,need at new person to run the races,France jr needs to be put out to pasture,get some one that run a show the old way/no general lee,geat real,iam a bout ready to stop watching the it all to period.
treating fans like garbage don`t make it.
what

Columbus, OH

#2 Mar 17, 2012
they had better plan on at least 3 suspensions. they may reduce them from 6, but the 25 points will stand.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bobby Dotter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NASCAR Sprint Cup's Ricky Stenhouse Enters Batt... Dec 18 nelson 1
NASCAR Brawl Ends with Jeff Gordon Bloody Lip, ... Nov '14 Harry Horton 1
Racing's Allisons heading to Lake Erie Speedway Aug '14 racingfever 1
'I Am Not a Sexist': Racing Legend Stands By Da... (Feb '14) May '14 ARE YOU MELTED YET 10
Tony Stewart already tired of answering NASCAR'... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Whoyakidding 2
Trevor Bayne ready to take step to title conten... (Jan '14) Feb '14 Haleys Commet 3
Dale Earnhardt Jr. supportive of move to TV by ... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Jusy_Sayn 4
More from around the web