NASCAR reduces restrictor-plates, speeds at Daytona, Talladega

Jan 14, 2011 Full story: GantDaily.com 29

Daytona Beach, FL, United States - Goodyear's NASCAR Sprint Cup Series tire test last month at Daytona International Speedway was apparently a little too fast so on Thursday the sanctioning body decided to slow the cars down on restrictor-plate tracks.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Wang

Sevierville, TN

#22 Jan 21, 2011
What "nuff" mean? "Nuff" not in Webstel's dictionaly.
elbrock head

Cairo, GA

#23 Jan 21, 2011
Wang wrote:
What "nuff" mean? "Nuff" not in Webstel's dictionaly.
when that old boy gets his GED maybe he can spell and learn about racing i think he thinks this is a site for meeting mens

“How We Roll”

Since: Nov 08

Area 51, Nevada

#24 Jan 21, 2011
elbrock head wrote:
<quoted text>when that old boy gets his GED maybe he can spell and learn about racing i think he thinks this is a site for meeting mens
I know you didn't just comment on somebody's education.

As for me being gay? Seriously? How do you want me to respond to that? Am I supposed to get mad and deny the accusations and, oh wait. I know. The 'Im like rubber, you're like glue' strategy?

First time trolling? Come on, you can do better than that.

“YA dont know ..........do ya??”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#25 Jan 21, 2011
alpinedigital wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you didn't just comment on somebody's education.
As for me being gay? Seriously? How do you want me to respond to that? Am I supposed to get mad and deny the accusations and, oh wait. I know. The 'Im like rubber, you're like glue' strategy?
First time trolling? Come on, you can do better than that.
Hes from Georgia and his last name is head, what more needs to be said..........
elbrock head

Cairo, GA

#26 Jan 21, 2011
ohsnap11 wrote:
<quoted text>Hes from Georgia and his last name is head, what more needs to be said..........
you need to look at your on name snap11 no you looking for alpine are you 2 having lovers quarrel you old boys sure do get around you all dont no nothing about racing but hanging out looking for heads mens i dont care if you 2 are gay everybody knows it just go to another site you all are so funny give alpine my regards

Location hidden

#27 Jan 22, 2011
elbrock head wrote:
<quoted text>you need to look at your on name snap11 no you looking for alpine are you 2 having lovers quarrel you old boys sure do get around you all dont no nothing about racing but hanging out looking for heads mens i dont care if you 2 are gay everybody knows it just go to another site you all are so funny give alpine my regards
I cant comment on "gay" issues cause I dont know anything about that myself. I was interested in the restrictor plate changes NASCAR made for Daytona. But you on the other hand seem to know plenty about "gay" stuff as thats been the topic of your posts for a couple days now. If you know so much about racing, then share your knowledge about that. No one is interested in your "gay" conversation. You have proved your stuidity and child like behaviour, now show us what you know about racing..........if you really know anything!!!!!!
elbrock head

Cairo, GA

#28 Jan 22, 2011
ohsnap11 wrote:
<quoted text>I cant comment on "gay" issues cause I dont know anything about that myself. I was interested in the restrictor plate changes NASCAR made for Daytona. But you on the other hand seem to know plenty about "gay" stuff as thats been the topic of your posts for a couple days now. If you know so much about racing, then share your knowledge about that. No one is interested in your "gay" conversation. You have proved your stuidity and child like behaviour, now show us what you know about racing..........if you really know anything!!!!!!
now you interested in plates ive got some to sell you sorta in the kinky stuff aint you humm i like this racing stuff am not gay but they are lots of gay men at race tracks but am not your man and i dont want to go with you maybe you and restrictor plate will have sums funs "lets go racing good buddies'
Wang

Simpsonville, SC

#29 Jan 22, 2011
ohsnap11 wrote:
<quoted text>I cant comment on "gay" issues cause I dont know anything about that myself. I was interested in the restrictor plate changes NASCAR made for Daytona. But you on the other hand seem to know plenty about "gay" stuff as thats been the topic of your posts for a couple days now. If you know so much about racing, then share your knowledge about that. No one is interested in your "gay" conversation. You have proved your stuidity and child like behaviour, now show us what you know about racing..........if you really know anything!!!!!!
That "stuidity" mean? It not in Webstel's dictionaly.

Location hidden

#30 Jan 22, 2011
Wang wrote:
<quoted text>
That "stuidity" mean? It not in Webstel's dictionaly.
Sorry Mr Wang, I meant to spell stupidity, my bad..........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bobby Dotter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NASCAR Sprint Cup's Ricky Stenhouse Enters Batt... Dec '14 nelson 1
NASCAR Brawl Ends with Jeff Gordon Bloody Lip, ... Nov '14 Harry Horton 1
Racing's Allisons heading to Lake Erie Speedway (Aug '14) Aug '14 racingfever 1
'I Am Not a Sexist': Racing Legend Stands By Da... (Feb '14) May '14 ARE YOU MELTED YET 10
Tony Stewart already tired of answering NASCAR'... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Whoyakidding 2
Trevor Bayne ready to take step to title conten... (Jan '14) Feb '14 Haleys Commet 3
Dale Earnhardt Jr. supportive of move to TV by ... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Jusy_Sayn 4
More from around the web