NASCAR, IndyCar or ARCA: Danica Patri...

NASCAR, IndyCar or ARCA: Danica Patrick will win her next race in

There are 4 comments on the blogs.orlandosentinel.com story from Jan 22, 2010, titled NASCAR, IndyCar or ARCA: Danica Patrick will win her next race in. In it, blogs.orlandosentinel.com reports that:

Danica Patrick , Daytona USA , Speedweeks , debate - posted by Matt Humphrey on January, 22 2010 12:55 PM Danica Patrick in Sports Illustrated.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at blogs.orlandosentinel.com.

SEXY DANICA

Lehigh Acres, FL

#1 Jan 22, 2010
Danica is SEXY!

Yummy...
rememb3r

Amity, OR

#4 Jan 22, 2010
Danica is TRASH!!!!
Rich Wilburn

Toledo, OH

#5 Jan 23, 2010
Danica is the best looking race car driver I have ever saw very sexy
TJ RACECAR

Stockton, CA

#6 Jan 24, 2010
rememb3r wrote:
Danica is TRASH!!!!
Now why do you want to be so mean? Im sure she dont want your man! Danica is a very good racecar driver, I wish her well in anything she drives!
She will win the Indy 500 someday soon, an ill bet she wins the brickyard someday too!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bobby Dotter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Team owner Hendrick hopeful Earnhardt returns a... Jul 27 WWE CRASHCAR 2016 12
News Today in History: May 22 May '16 raw 1
News 2016 Dover: Richard Childress Racing NASCAR Xfi... May '16 Menards eh 1
News What's up with the exciting start to NASCAR's 2... Apr '16 TMZ789 6
News NASCAR offering flag exchange at Coke Zero 400 (Jul '15) Sep '15 Fart news 27
News NASCAR Sprint Cup's Ricky Stenhouse Enters Batt... (Dec '14) Dec '14 nelson 1
News NASCAR Brawl Ends with Jeff Gordon Bloody Lip, ... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Harry Horton 1
More from around the web