Busch, others involved in major wreck on Lap 124 of Daytona 500

Feb 15, 2009 Full story: www.sportsnetwork.com

After leading a race-high 88 laps, Kyle Busch chances of winning this year's Daytona 500 came to an end when he was among 10 drivers involved in a multi-car crash on the backstretch on Lap 124.

Full Story

“To contract new debts...”

Since: Apr 08

is not the way to pay old ones

#1 Feb 15, 2009
Sucks for Kyle and the others involved that one drivers bad day had to ruin their chances. I would like to say congrats to Kurt however for salvaging a top ten after being caught in the middle of that mess.

Since: May 08

Temperance, MI

#3 Feb 15, 2009
Maybe Kurt's luck is changing. He ran well all day and came back after the wreck.

“To contract new debts...”

Since: Apr 08

is not the way to pay old ones

#5 Feb 24, 2009
R4cingHeaven wrote:
<quoted text>I seldom find another Kurt fan.
There's not to many of us out there, but we do exist. It was another good run sunday.
cindy

Supply, NC

#7 Feb 27, 2009
Sorry Iam late on this one. But Kyle would have been our daytona winner, if those 2 lap cars. Had drivers with brains instead of big egos.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bill Riley/EddieD'Hondt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gatti's wife accused in his slaying (Jul '09) Dec '12 JanetPlanet 51
50 Most Annoying Things in NASCAR (Aug '11) Sep '11 WWE CRASHCAR 2011 14
English Tradition (Aug '11) Aug '11 waid green 1
Teresa M. Stump (Oct '09) Oct '09 Tim Covey 1
RAB Racing counting on NASCAR veteran David Gre... (Sep '09) Sep '09 carolyn from fontana 1
Busch brothers top qualifying for NASCAR race (Feb '09) Aug '09 Stacy the house b... 14
Bristol blog (Apr '09) Jun '09 BrisDull 3
More from around the web