NASCAR track boss berates Barack Obam...

NASCAR track boss berates Barack Obama and 'God-forsaken area n...

There are 287 comments on the The Orlando Sentinel story from Mar 6, 2009, titled NASCAR track boss berates Barack Obama and 'God-forsaken area n.... In it, The Orlando Sentinel reports that:

By the time he was finished, Speedway Motorsports Inc. President Bruton Smith had taken on President Barack Obama , Homestead-Miami Speedway, which he said was in a "God forsaken" area, Auto Club Speedway, race ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Orlando Sentinel.

First Prev
of 15
Next Last
cindy

Shallotte, NC

#350 Mar 29, 2009
little-nascar12nc-redneck wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Cindy don't let hunter bother you. hunter? geez give me a break. He is from FL can't expect much from that.
Thank`s I know how easy it is to run up on nut`s on these thread`s, but for the most part the people are pretty nice.I hope you enjoy the race. It is getting ready to start, D.W is doing his deal. Hope to post to you again sometime.have a good one.
cindy

Calabash, NC

#351 Mar 29, 2009
I just want to clear up something when I said nut`s, I was talking about cleo not Hunter.
Hunter

Tucson, AZ

#352 Mar 29, 2009
cindy wrote:
I just want to clear up something when I said nut`s, I was talking about cleo not Hunter.
Thanks Cindy! You're a sweetheart! I take back everything I said. Enjoy the race! GO 88!

“NascarNation Ryan39”

Since: Apr 07

NascarNation

#353 Mar 29, 2009
Hunter wrote:
<quoted text>Alright, enough with the geography! Have a great day!
LOL alright sorry when I get on the subject of the South I can't stop History I love it special heritage history of the South

“NascarNation Ryan39”

Since: Apr 07

NascarNation

#354 Mar 29, 2009
cindy wrote:
<quoted text>Thank`s I know how easy it is to run up on nut`s on these thread`s, but for the most part the people are pretty nice.I hope you enjoy the race. It is getting ready to start, D.W is doing his deal. Hope to post to you again sometime.have a good one.
Your Welcome any time. Yeah they are.hope you enjoyed it too.You have a good one too
cindy

Calabash, NC

#355 Mar 30, 2009
Hunter wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks Cindy! You're a sweetheart! I take back everything I said. Enjoy the race! GO 88!
Thank you Hunter. Iam sorry about what I posted to you too. The race was good. My driver didn`t win,but at least we had nice weather.88 did good.you have a good day and Iam so glad I made a friend on here.
Hunter

New Orleans, LA

#356 Mar 30, 2009
cindy wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you Hunter. Iam sorry about what I posted to you too. The race was good. My driver didn`t win,but at least we had nice weather.88 did good.you have a good day and Iam so glad I made a friend on here.
Likewise!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 15
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bill Riley/EddieD'Hondt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gatti's wife accused in his slaying (Jul '09) Dec '12 JanetPlanet 51
News 50 Most Annoying Things in NASCAR (Aug '11) Sep '11 WWE CRASHCAR 2011 14
News English Tradition (Aug '11) Aug '11 waid green 1
News Teresa M. Stump (Oct '09) Oct '09 Tim Covey 1
News RAB Racing counting on NASCAR veteran David Gre... (Sep '09) Sep '09 carolyn from fontana 1
News Busch brothers top qualifying for NASCAR race (Feb '09) Aug '09 Stacy the house b... 14
News Bristol blog (Apr '09) Jun '09 BrisDull 3
More from around the web