Jeff Wolf: Humble Kahne enjoys Las Ve...

Jeff Wolf: Humble Kahne enjoys Las Vegas visit

There are 2 comments on the Las Vegas Review Journal story from Feb 9, 2009, titled Jeff Wolf: Humble Kahne enjoys Las Vegas visit. In it, Las Vegas Review Journal reports that:

Kasey Kahne stood at the line, focused and ready to win -- but not with his usual calm.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Las Vegas Review Journal.

just curious

Portland, OR

#1 Feb 13, 2009
"My epiphany came after spending time with Kahne.

He's genuine, modest and humble -- three words that can't be used to describe many Cup stars.

The whirlwind tour was a welcome breath of fresh air, replacing my pessimistic vision -- at least for a while.

(For more on Kahne's tour, go to lvrj.com/blogs/heavypedal .)"

I loved this part of the article. Lets all hope that Kasey has a great season.
just curious

Portland, OR

#2 Feb 13, 2009
Definately go to the for more on Kahne's tour link. It's cute. He misses his brother when he's not at the house in Charlotte cause he brother cooks well and wishes he either had more land or lived above a resturant. LOL

Oh and it says he's not attached

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bill Riley/EddieD'Hondt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gatti's wife accused in his slaying (Jul '09) Dec '12 JanetPlanet 51
News 50 Most Annoying Things in NASCAR (Aug '11) Sep '11 WWE CRASHCAR 2011 14
News English Tradition (Aug '11) Aug '11 waid green 1
News Teresa M. Stump (Oct '09) Oct '09 Tim Covey 1
News RAB Racing counting on NASCAR veteran David Gre... (Sep '09) Sep '09 carolyn from fontana 1
News Busch brothers top qualifying for NASCAR race (Feb '09) Aug '09 Stacy the house b... 14
News Bristol blog (Apr '09) Jun '09 BrisDull 3
More from around the web