The Official Stewart-Haas Racing Website

There are 18 comments on the www.stewarthaasracing.com story from Feb 18, 2009, titled The Official Stewart-Haas Racing Website. In it, www.stewarthaasracing.com reports that:

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player. Feb. 18, 2009 TONY STEWART KANNAPOLIS , N.C. Third in the Budweiser Shootout.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.stewarthaasracing.com.

“Smoke Fan Forever!!!”

Since: Sep 07

Look to the Western Sky!!!!

#1 Feb 18, 2009
Pre Race Conversation with Tony regarding ACS this weekend.
NoNeckNewman

Atlanta, GA

#2 Feb 18, 2009
14_Patti_18 wrote:
Pre Race Conversation with Tony regarding ACS this weekend.
Where is Newman's neck?

“Watch out I am a Killer GRRRRR”

Since: Dec 08

Upstate New York

#3 Feb 18, 2009
NoNeckNewman wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is Newman's neck?
Hooked to his shoulders :)

Upstate New York

#4 Feb 18, 2009
I love the web site . Cant wait till it is finished .( They could get rid of the hillbilly music )But I love the Rock music . Does anyone know if red neck Joddy ( I think that was his name ) is at SHR ?

“Smoke Fan Forever!!!”

Look to the Western Sky!!!!

#5 Feb 18, 2009
smokeNhot14 wrote:
I love the web site . Cant wait till it is finished .( They could get rid of the hillbilly music )But I love the Rock music . Does anyone know if red neck Joddy ( I think that was his name ) is at SHR ?
I did not know there was music on the site. Maybe if I turned my speakers on I'd know that.

Upstate New York

#6 Feb 18, 2009
14_Patti_18 wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not know there was music on the site. Maybe if I turned my speakers on I'd know that.
Yep it might help :) LOL

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#7 Feb 18, 2009
smokeNhot14 wrote:
I'm not exactly sure which song you are considering hillbilly...Is it the song with the harmonica?? If so, that's not hillbilly music that's the blues music. Without the blues, you wouldn't have the rock music that you like so much.

Upstate New York

#8 Feb 18, 2009
Homer1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not exactly sure which song you are considering hillbilly...Is it the song with the harmonica?? If so, that's not hillbilly music that's the blues music. Without the blues, you wouldn't have the rock music that you like so much.
Ya sure ? It sound honky Tonk to me :)

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#9 Feb 19, 2009
smokeNhot14 wrote:
<quoted text>Ya sure ? It sound honky Tonk to me :)
Yep, I'm positive about blues musicians influencing many rockers--Led Zeppelin,Kurt Cobain, Jimi Hendrix, Eric Clapton.. just to name a few.

But, I guess it's really about perception. I don't consider that song to be hillbilly music, but you do so I guess to you it's hillbilly music. To me, this is hillbilly music, but I like it. It's probably makes your ears bleed.. doesn't it?? LOL :)

Upstate New York

#10 Feb 19, 2009
Homer1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, I'm positive about blues musicians influencing many rockers--Led Zeppelin,Kurt Cobain, Jimi Hendrix, Eric Clapton.. just to name a few.
But, I guess it's really about perception. I don't consider that song to be hillbilly music, but you do so I guess to you it's hillbilly music. To me, this is hillbilly music, but I like it. It's probably makes your ears bleed.. doesn't it?? LOL :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Ns8GuCNycBsXX
Heck I am a big fan of all the Singers you wrote you left out Janis Joplin :). But the music I heard sounded more like dueling banjos LOL :)

“I am being sarcastic - really”

Since: Feb 09

Berwyn, IL

#11 Feb 19, 2009
I thought he worked @ TSR in Indy?
smokeNhot14 wrote:

“I am being sarcastic - really”

Since: Feb 09

Berwyn, IL

#12 Feb 19, 2009
Music sucks - I will agree w/ that. Since they have Sinatra piped through the office, they can do the same on the website in my opinion.
smokeNhot14 wrote:

Upstate New York

#13 Feb 19, 2009
Donalyn17 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have know idea . He always talked about him on TSL :)

Upstate New York

#14 Feb 19, 2009
Homer1 wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Ns8GuCNycBsXX
You are probably right . After all I drove my parents nuts blaring Black Sabbath :)

Location hidden

#15 Feb 19, 2009
Donalyn17 wrote:
<quoted text>
Red Neck Jody and his wife live in the home that Tony built in Columbus, IN on the property that Tony is building his Log mansion on. He works for Tony as a property caretaker.
Erin

Seattle, WA

#16 Feb 19, 2009
He mentioned staying with a neighbor until his house was finished being remodeled.
danh

Dayton, OH

#17 Feb 21, 2009
someone help mw out on this tony being a freemason

“**************** **”

Mooresville, NC

#18 Feb 21, 2009
The website looks good.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bill Riley/EddieD'Hondt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gatti's wife accused in his slaying (Jul '09) Dec '12 JanetPlanet 51
News 50 Most Annoying Things in NASCAR (Aug '11) Sep '11 WWE CRASHCAR 2011 14
News English Tradition (Aug '11) Aug '11 waid green 1
News Teresa M. Stump (Oct '09) Oct '09 Tim Covey 1
News RAB Racing counting on NASCAR veteran David Gre... (Sep '09) Sep '09 carolyn from fontana 1
News Busch brothers top qualifying for NASCAR race (Feb '09) Aug '09 Stacy the house b... 14
News Bristol blog (Apr '09) Jun '09 BrisDull 3
More from around the web