Manchester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2012

Hi

I have a huge racing collection on DVD but I am really wanting to build up my NASCAR collection.-Apart from commercially available dvd's I have very few full NASCAR races.

Would anyone be willing to trade for what I have?

I have full CART/IRL Seasons going back to 1987 and Formula One going back to 1950 and have been collecting since 1988.
Mark

Zoetermeer, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

AndrewSmith wrote:
Hi
I have a huge racing collection on DVD but I am really wanting to build up my NASCAR collection.-Apart from commercially available dvd's I have very few full NASCAR races.
Would anyone be willing to trade for what I have?
I have full CART/IRL Seasons going back to 1987 and Formula One going back to 1950 and have been collecting since 1988.
Andrew,

I'd be interested! Have been collecting myself for a few years. Without wanting to go the shameless self-advertisement route, an indication of what I have plus my email etc is on my website: http://motorracingvideoarchive.com/

Shoot me a message and I'll forward you more up-to-date lists. If you have a list of what you've got, could you send me a copy of that?

Thanks,
Mark

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Bill Elliott Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chase Elliott to graduate high school -- then b... May '14 WWE CRASHCAR 2014 5
1000 Nascar Races on DVD (Aug '11) Dec '13 Tony Rogganbuck 3
Joseph William O'Byrne Jr. (Dec '13) Dec '13 Randy Jenkins 1
900 Nascar Races on DVD or VHS (Feb '07) Aug '13 TERRY 55
The most popular driver in NASCAR for 2013 is a (Apr '13) Apr '13 Bubba 16
Christmas Sale on Nascar Race DVDs 1000 Races (Nov '09) Mar '13 Matthew Gallimore 2
Over-40 drivers: Jeff Gordon, Tony Stewart, oth... (Jan '13) Feb '13 Carolyn 58

Search the Bill Elliott Forum:
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••