Waltrip misses cut

Apr 22, 2007 Full story: ESPN 108

“No one has asked me to step aside”

Michael Waltrip doesn't plan to turn his No. 55 Toyota over to another driver anytime soon despite missing his seventh straight Nextel Cup race, but he has thought about it. via ESPN

Full Story
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Dillinger

AOL

#119 Jul 15, 2007
Renee29404 wrote:
Not sure about that one Dillinger. Maybe Terry or TB, or another fan who knows more than me could tell you that. Good question though.
Ok, it's cool. Maybe I can find out from Wally's Nascar 101 or one of our guys probably knows the answer.
Terry

Gardner, KS

#120 Jul 15, 2007
Dillinger wrote:
<quoted text>
If Mikey wins and Tony putts in at 43rd, I will hold you in my arms and let you cry on my shoulder, ok?:)
Thanks thats why your my little Angel. But I had better bring some ice skates because you know what will be froze over.

“"Racing Rules"”

Since: Dec 06

NHRA

#121 Jul 15, 2007
happy race day everyone!!!!!*winks*

“KAIZEN!”

Since: Apr 07

Gambier , Oh.

#122 Jul 15, 2007
Terry wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks thats why your my little Angel. But I had better bring some ice skates because you know what will be froze over.
AW come on T pack a parka!
Dillinger

AOL

#123 Jul 15, 2007
Terry wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks thats why your my little Angel. But I had better bring some ice skates because you know what will be froze over.
I will have Matt wave at ya as he passes Tony and wins the race. I love ya!!! You bring ice skates and I will bring the suntan lotion (and maybe a polka-dot bikini, huh?)
Dillinger

AOL

#124 Jul 15, 2007
go mwr wrote:
<quoted text>AW come on T pack a parka!
Ha! You're good!
Terry

United States

#125 Jul 15, 2007
Dillinger wrote:
<quoted text>
I will have Matt wave at ya as he passes Tony and wins the race. I love ya!!! You bring ice skates and I will bring the suntan lotion (and maybe a polka-dot bikini, huh?)
Yea then I 'll start sweating without the parka LOL. Later Sweethart
Dillinger

AOL

#126 Jul 15, 2007
Terry wrote:
<quoted text> Yea then I 'll start sweating without the parka LOL. Later Sweethart
It's getting late and I am pooped! I hope you enjoyed the race today. I am sure you did. Tony coming in the winner and my Matt was his usual #2. Nice to see Tony win again. Lots of tire problems today. Sweet dreams!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bill Elliott Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chase Elliott to graduate high school -- then b... May '14 WWE CRASHCAR 2014 5
1000 Nascar Races on DVD (Aug '11) Dec '13 Tony Rogganbuck 3
Joseph William O'Byrne Jr. (Dec '13) Dec '13 Randy Jenkins 1
900 Nascar Races on DVD or VHS (Feb '07) Aug '13 TERRY 55
The most popular driver in NASCAR for 2013 is a (Apr '13) Apr '13 Bubba 16
Wanting to trade F1, IndyCar, NASCAR, etc (Mar '12) Mar '13 Mark 2
Christmas Sale on Nascar Race DVDs 1000 Races (Nov '09) Mar '13 Matthew Gallimore 2

Bill Elliott People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE