As Jarrett falters, Elliott's provisionals popular

Full story: Fox Sports 12
Although Dale Earnhardt Jr. has been giving his peers a run for their money in the Most Popular Driver Award, Bill Elliott holds the record for capturing the vote 16 times. Full Story
TeamSCP1

AOL

#1 Mar 11, 2007
This is great news! There are thousands of fans still in the Elliott corner! We wish Bill Elliott Great Success in 2007!
Will Bill get car sponsorships? You can count on it!
He has the history and the class to help all teams get car sponsored!
Good luck Bill!
Mike
Team SCP
www.TEAMSCP1.com
scott

AOL

#2 Mar 22, 2007
I could see bill in a red bull car, he did alot of testing for them with the cot.I hope to see bill in A CAR at texas.
scott

AOL

#3 Mar 22, 2007
i could see bill in a red bull ride he did alot of testing for them last year with the cot. I just hope hes in A CAR at texas!.I just want to see him back on the track!

Since: Feb 07

Dubberly, Louisiana

#4 Mar 22, 2007
Bill is a class act and it would be great to see him race more.

Since: Jan 07

Florence, AL

#5 Mar 22, 2007
Is Bill Elliott supposed to race in Bristol? It will be good to see him race. I thought he was supposed to retire, I guess I heard wrong. We need more veterans racing. Give the youngins a run for there money!
rocky

Auburn Hills, MI

#6 Mar 23, 2007
Nascar Racing sucks without Bill Elliott in a Car
Garry

Hamilton, MT

#7 Mar 25, 2007
rocky wrote:
Nascar Racing sucks without Bill Elliott in a Car
I would agree
Garry

Hamilton, MT

#8 Mar 25, 2007
I agree
Bob G

Cambridge, Canada

#9 Mar 26, 2007
I think Bill is very close to calling it quits with Nextel Cup! He almost quit 16 years ago after his crewman was killed on pit road Atlanta Nov 90.
His new book hasn't pleased the Nascar brain trust, Bill was just telling us the way it is. Good Read!!!
He really wanted a situation like Martin has with Ginn. Ray just didn't get it together for the 10-15 races that Bill wanted.
As far as the 37 team!! Just not there, even with EE power!
scot

AOL

#10 Mar 27, 2007
I would like to see ray give bill some races this year after all he helped him get his program going.
Ray spent enough money helping his girl erin crocker last year with the truck series. Ray may have some more money soon if the nhl owner of the montreal canadians mr gilette comes aboard.I still think you will see him this year in someones car. We got our hopes up at daytona but the 37 cars just dont have it a good engine with a bad chassis just dosent work.
ole 9 fan

Ringgold, GA

#11 Apr 27, 2007
well we know that money is not the
answer as there have been several teams
that have thrown millions to get him, so
i guess its a matter of does bill elliott
still want to drive in nascar. I would loveto see him in a winning car one more time but with cashcar being as they are
i really don't seee it happening
NASCAR DAVE

Washington, DC

#12 May 3, 2007
ole 9 fan wrote:
well we know that money is not the
answer as there have been several teams
that have thrown millions to get him, so
i guess its a matter of does bill elliott
still want to drive in nascar. I would loveto see him in a winning car one more time but with cashcar being as they are
i really don't seee it happening
Bill will race soon in a busch car at charlotte . The car will be competitive.He will help support his family in racing and maybe one day we will see robbie allison racing against Chase Elliott.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bill Elliott Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chase Elliott to graduate high school -- then b... (May '14) May '14 WWE CRASHCAR 2014 5
1000 Nascar Races on DVD (Aug '11) Dec '13 Tony Rogganbuck 3
Joseph William O'Byrne Jr. (Dec '13) Dec '13 Randy Jenkins 1
900 Nascar Races on DVD or VHS (Feb '07) Aug '13 TERRY 55
The most popular driver in NASCAR for 2013 is a (Apr '13) Apr '13 Bubba 16
Wanting to trade F1, IndyCar, NASCAR, etc (Mar '12) Mar '13 Mark 2
Christmas Sale on Nascar Race DVDs 1000 Races (Nov '09) Mar '13 Matthew Gallimore 2
More from around the web