Hoosier at heart

Hoosier at heart

There are 15 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Nov 13, 2006, titled Hoosier at heart. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

Kasey Kahne may have been born and raised in Enumclaw, Wash., but he matured in Indianapolis.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

ashley

Bakersfield, CA

#1 Nov 29, 2006
you're soo cool i'm sorry that you didn't win the chace for the cup
1badmk8

Superior, WI

#2 Nov 29, 2006
ashley wrote:
Ashley Harvick???
1badmk8

Superior, WI

#3 Nov 29, 2006
ashley wrote:
Sorry, I was thinking Amber Harvick.....
mindy

Santa Cruz, CA

#4 Nov 29, 2006
1badmk8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ashley Harvick???
You silly goose!! How are you today Mr.nice"" lol really what's up? Snow like crazy yet???? meet you at the watering hole"the sunset" later dude...j/k BUT have a drink on me later ,tell Chris i said hello...(be nice)
1badmk8

Superior, WI

#5 Nov 30, 2006
mindy wrote:
<quoted text>You silly goose!! How are you today Mr.nice"" lol really what's up? Snow like crazy yet???? meet you at the watering hole"the sunset" later dude...j/k BUT have a drink on me later ,tell Chris i said hello...(be nice)
I'd love to have a drink "on" you.....like maybe a body shot or two.....tequila out of your belly button......hehe
say-o laydox

San Jose, CA

#6 Nov 30, 2006
1badmk8 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd love to have a drink "on" you.....like maybe a body shot or two.....tequila out of your belly button......hehe
did you ever ask mindy about the man friend she lives with and she posted on here she lives in a 1000 sq,ft one bedroom condo, and where does she sleep???? seems like two bedrooms would be in order in that case, so got to wonder whats going on here and she has all that sweet and some nasty stuff going on with jeffd2, what kind of girl is like that, people e-mail and ask me what is up with her, maybe you could ask her that!!! but oh well, just another day, hunting later!!!!very cold here in iowa, need my southern warmth but beautiful here, but miss my mountains!!!!
1badmk8

Superior, WI

#7 Nov 30, 2006
say-o laydox wrote:
<quoted text>did you ever ask mindy about the man friend she lives with and she posted on here she lives in a 1000 sq,ft one bedroom condo, and where does she sleep???? seems like two bedrooms would be in order in that case, so got to wonder whats going on here and she has all that sweet and some nasty stuff going on with jeffd2, what kind of girl is like that, people e-mail and ask me what is up with her, maybe you could ask her that!!! but oh well, just another day, hunting later!!!!very cold here in iowa, need my southern warmth but beautiful here, but miss my mountains!!!!
Hey nibby nosey, MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS.....I am an adult, I know beautiful girls usually have boyfriends, we live hundreds of miles apart, we're internet pals, we flirt, big deal........I don't make up stories like I'll meet you at a race track and not show up......I don't go on and on about some bogus hunting trip.......I'm an adult, I'm NOT you......
Chris

Duluth, MN

#8 Nov 30, 2006
mindy wrote:
<quoted text>You silly goose!! How are you today Mr.nice"" lol really what's up? Snow like crazy yet???? meet you at the watering hole"the sunset" later dude...j/k BUT have a drink on me later ,tell Chris i said hello...(be nice)
Hey Minders. Weather is turning very cold, about 5 degrees last night, highs only about 20. That is good- it will freeze up the lakes and streams before the snow hits. Still no snow yet :(
Mable

Pittsboro, NC

#9 Nov 30, 2006
1badmk8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey nibby nosey, MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS.....I am an adult, I know beautiful girls usually have boyfriends, we live hundreds of miles apart, we're internet pals, we flirt, big deal........I don't make up stories like I'll meet you at a race track and not show up......I don't go on and on about some bogus hunting trip.......I'm an adult, I'm NOT you......
Say-o-laydox is a joke!!!!! He's one screwed up dude!
mindy

Santa Cruz, CA

#10 Nov 30, 2006
say-o laydox wrote:
<quoted text>did you ever ask mindy about the man friend she lives with and she posted on here she lives in a 1000 sq,ft one bedroom condo, and where does she sleep???? seems like two bedrooms would be in order in that case, so got to wonder whats going on here and she has all that sweet and some nasty stuff going on with jeffd2, what kind of girl is like that, people e-mail and ask me what is up with her, maybe you could ask her that!!! but oh well, just another day, hunting later!!!!very cold here in iowa, need my southern warmth but beautiful here, but miss my mountains!!!!
This is funny Granny,for your information my friend and i have been friends for 14 yrs,we work for the same company,he has a 4 bedroom /4 bath house,im mostly on the couch like right now as i write this,because my computer is here and i like to stay up late and fall asleep to the tv,but i do have a guest bedroom i sleep in..Let's see he is like a big brother to me,he went through a nasty divorce and he has been a true friend to me in past bad relationships!Im here at his home because we have 6 more lifts to install,UPS comes daily with expensive parts that have to be signed for!I work in the garage puting together Brake lathes and other equiptment,then we take it to the shop partially put together,so...Im helping him immensly by being here,that's what friends are for!! We have never been or want to be romantically involved...Just because he is male does not mean it has to be a romantic thing....hope this answers your question,again you should not judge people you really don't know...It's not nice,but you always seem to follow my every post..So many other people to comment to,it's kinda getting strange..hmmmmm
mindy

Santa Cruz, CA

#11 Nov 30, 2006
Mable wrote:
<quoted text>
Say-o-laydox is a joke!!!!! He's one screwed up dude!
she is a woman...
mindy

Santa Cruz, CA

#12 Nov 30, 2006
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Minders. Weather is turning very cold, about 5 degrees last night, highs only about 20. That is good- it will freeze up the lakes and streams before the snow hits. Still no snow yet :(
Hey Chris,it's been cold here too,just got home from work,really cut up my hands,i got some pictures,I try to get pic's of all the lifts i install,it's fun to get before and after pic's,sometimes you forget which one you installed in which shop later on..I have to go back and grout tomarrow while "my work partner,friend" does service calls...We got back at 7pm,im so glad to kick up my feet and watch some tv...Are you looking forward to Snow,or dreading it??? It's been about 35 degrees here and my hands are purple,lol....Don't know what id do with colder weather...:)brrrrrr

Since: Oct 06

Location hidden

#13 Nov 30, 2006
mindy wrote:
<quoted text>....hope this answers your question,again you should not judge people you really don't know...It's not nice,but you always seem to follow my every post..So many other people to comment to,it's kinda getting strange..hmmmmm
Not only strange, but incredibly boring. Give it a rest.

Gee, I wonder where all those pics are that you and especially rebelchild promised? Hmmmm...
mindy

Santa Cruz, CA

#14 Nov 30, 2006
NASCARPOVVER wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only strange, but incredibly boring. Give it a rest.
Gee, I wonder where all those pics are that you and especially rebelchild promised? Hmmmm...
I was really looking forward to seeing a pic of rebelchild she is a sweet and funny gal,i wanted to put the face with the voice....:(
1badmk8

Superior, WI

#15 Dec 1, 2006
mindy wrote:
<quoted text>It's been about 35 degrees here and my hands are purple,lol....Don't know what id do with colder weather...:)brrrrrr

Here is frozen MN we wear these things called gloves or mittens.......hehehe....it's not that cold if you keep warm friends around you....oh crap did that sound sappy......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bill Elliott Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NASCAR, fans continue to wait for Chase Elliott... Jan '18 YeahPhart 6
News Dale Jr. has mixed emotions about Jimmie Johnso... (Sep '17) Sep '17 WhatPhart 15
News Chase Elliott will switch from No. 24 to dad's ... (Aug '17) Aug '17 PraisePharting 4
News Joseph William O'Byrne Jr. (Dec '13) Jan '17 mike 2
Tony Stewart's 2011 championship race win (Nov '16) Nov '16 Angele 1
900 Nascar Races on DVD or VHS (Feb '07) Apr '16 GErrt 56
News Chase Elliott to graduate high school -- then b... (May '14) May '14 WWE CRASHCAR 2014 5