Would Tony Stewart consider jumping t...

Would Tony Stewart consider jumping to IndyCar?

There are 42 comments on the blog.mlive.com story from Apr 24, 2008, titled Would Tony Stewart consider jumping to IndyCar?. In it, blog.mlive.com reports that:

Categories: NASCAR Sprint Cup AP Photo Tony Stewart won an Indy Racing League championship in 1997 before joining NASCAR.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at blog.mlive.com.

Jim Tanner

Silver Spring, MD

#28 Apr 28, 2008
Fat Ass Tony,

I think you should apoligize to Carolyn.
Bumpers

San Francisco, CA

#29 Apr 28, 2008
Who gives a rats ass if Tony is fat he's a driver not a fricken Calvin Klein model.
Carolyn

Erie, PA

#30 Apr 28, 2008
Jim Tanner wrote:
Fat Ass Tony,
Thank you, Jim. Fat Tony, like I said, is a lonely, little weasel. Has no friends to talk to so he gets on here bashing Tony and whoever defends Tony. And, he sure isn't making friends on here.
Country

Silver Spring, MD

#31 Apr 28, 2008
Carolyn wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you, Jim. Fat Tony, like I said, is a lonely, little weasel. Has no friends to talk to so he gets on here bashing Tony and whoever defends Tony. And, he sure isn't making friends on here.
You nailed him -- lonely little weasel with a small computer. Not enough brain power for an intelligent conversation.
Fat Tony

Katy, TX

#32 Apr 28, 2008
Carolyn wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you, Jim. Fat Tony, like I said, is a lonely, little weasel. Has no friends to talk to so he gets on here bashing Tony and whoever defends Tony. And, he sure isn't making friends on here.
Why would I try to make friends on an anonymous messageboard? You need to take your Geritol, Granny. No matter how much you defend Tony, he's not going to do you. Even he has his standards.
Fat Tony

Katy, TX

#33 Apr 28, 2008
Jim Tanner wrote:
Fat Ass Tony,
I'll apologize to Granny when you learn how to spell, loser!
Fat Tony

Katy, TX

#34 Apr 28, 2008
Carolyn wrote:
<quoted text>I sure as hell wouldn't want it from you. You are so small, you couldn't satisfy any woman. With your big gut, you have shrunk to zilch. That's your frustration and you take it out on Tony. Poor loser is what you are.
You probably reached impotency and can't use it anymore. That's where your frustration is coming from. Yep, that must be it.
You nothing but an old, bitter dried up hag. LOL!
Fran

United States

#35 Apr 28, 2008
test
Carolyn

Erie, PA

#36 Apr 28, 2008
Evil Junior Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you sure that's not Fred Flintstone???
http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f95/JeffD2/...
Mindy, are you bashing my driver? How have you been? Don't hear too much from you on these posts.
How are you and your sweetie doing?
Carolyn

Erie, PA

#37 Apr 28, 2008
Fat Tony wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh, oh. Seems like I hit the nail right on the head, didn't I?
And, you are a shriveled up, old jackass.
Letting you know

Morris, IL

#38 Apr 28, 2008
Fat Tony wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you spend your time trying to bash her then? Move on already. You're a little to involved in belittling people on every board, get a life and self esteem then you wont feel the need to run your mouth to feel like you're special. No one likes people like you but people like you.
Carolyn

Erie, PA

#39 Apr 28, 2008
Fat Tony wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would I try to make friends on an anonymous messageboard? You need to take your Geritol, Granny. No matter how much you defend Tony, he's not going to do you. Even he has his standards.
I have my own husband, thank you very much. I wouldn't touch you with a ten foot pole. I, too, have my standards and they are way above yours. Talk about somebody being bitter. That is you, you lonely, little weasel.
And, there are posters on here who are friends. You, lonely, pathetic, little weasel, have none.
Letting you know

Morris, IL

#40 Apr 28, 2008
Carolyn wrote:
<quoted text>Uh, oh. Seems like I hit the nail right on the head, didn't I?
And, you are a shriveled up, old jackass.
One jealous punk that one is.
Letting you know

Morris, IL

#42 Apr 28, 2008
Fat Tony wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...your husband is probably doing some one else since you are and old dried up hag. You talk tough but you are old and need to be put in a rest home like all the other old bitter geezers.
then get over her wierdo. you say she doesn't matter but are obsessed with dissing her that makes you beneath her! Only people below others feel the need to bring people above them down. That's you nut!
Carolyn

Erie, PA

#43 Apr 28, 2008
Letting you know wrote:
<quoted text>One jealous punk that one is.
Poor Fat Tony. He doesn't like to be told the truth about himself. He is a pathetic, lost and lonely soul.
Jim Tanner

Silver Spring, MD

#44 Apr 28, 2008
Carolyn wrote:
<quoted text>Poor Fat Tony. He doesn't like to be told the truth about himself. He is a pathetic, lost and lonely soul.
And Fat Tony is an A-Hole! I think I spelled that right for him.
Quasi

Pearl River, NY

#45 Apr 28, 2008
Bumpers wrote:
Who gives a rats ass if Tony is fat he's a driver not a fricken Calvin Klein model.
cuz the topic is indy cars and he cantfit in one? no he is definitely not a calvin klein model..hes a dunkin donuts model.
Sarah

United States

#46 Apr 28, 2008
Drivers in the indy car series can only way so much. According to his profile he ways 180lbs. If thats the case, he would have to loose almost thiry pounds. Before he can fit into the driver weight limit before he can even concider it.

Since: Aug 07

Morris, IL

#47 Apr 28, 2008
Are we still talking about Tonys weight?

In 2005 Robby Gordon weighed 210 and fit in an Indycar.

In 2007 Sam Hornish weighed 185 and fit in an indycar.

Right now Paul Tracy weighs 195 and fits in an indycar.

Justin Wilson, is 6-31/2 and 193 pounds.

Since: Aug 07

Morris, IL

#48 Apr 28, 2008
opps and fits in an indycar! LOL. I can't believe anyone is really worried about his weight so much. If he decided to drive in Indycar he would fit in an indycar.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bill Elliott Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Joseph William O'Byrne Jr. (Dec '13) Jan '17 mike 2
Tony Stewart's 2011 championship race win (Nov '16) Nov '16 Angele 1
900 Nascar Races on DVD or VHS (Feb '07) Apr '16 GErrt 56
News Chase Elliott to graduate high school -- then b... (May '14) May '14 WWE CRASHCAR 2014 5
1000 Nascar Races on DVD (Aug '11) Dec '13 Tony Rogganbuck 3
News The most popular driver in NASCAR for 2013 is a (Apr '13) Apr '13 Bubba 16
Wanting to trade F1, IndyCar, NASCAR, etc (Mar '12) Mar '13 Mark 2
More from around the web