Would Tony Stewart consider jumping to IndyCar?

Apr 24, 2008 | Posted by: Lets go racing | Full story: blog.mlive.com

Categories: NASCAR Sprint Cup AP Photo Tony Stewart won an Indy Racing League championship in 1997 before joining NASCAR.

Comments
1 - 20 of 42 Comments Last updated Apr 29, 2008
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Aug 07

Sterling, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2008

Ok this got me really excited, I don't think he'll do it but I sure wish he would.

(A few paragraphs I took from the article I agree with :)

IndyCar sure would get a boost from the addition of someone such as Stewart, and Stewart needs IndyCar. It is the only series that could give him what he wants most.

Eddie Cheever once described the Indianapolis Motor Speedway as a living, breathing organism.

It just might be able to whisper, too, because I'm thinking it is calling out to Stewart, trying to lure NASCAR's most polarizing figure back to its facility for the world's most prestigious race.

Sterling, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2008

BTW What is up with that picture?

“Belong to No One”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2008

Judged:

Lets go racing wrote:
BTW What is up with that picture?
Are you sure that's not Fred Flintstone???
http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f95/JeffD2/...

Sterling, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2008

Evil Junior Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a good one Jeff! LOL, he may have been really tired hence loopy after sitting in the dang car all day. I can put another one in it's place but I wont.

“That's right I'm SMOKE!”

Since: May 07

Troy, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2008

Judged:

Evil Junior Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! Isaid that on another thread.
Dumb

Sterling, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2008

Judged:

Fat Tony wrote:
He can't FIT in an Indy car!
Duh! How intelligent of you.

“TonyfanAnn”

Since: Dec 06

Someplace in the United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2008

Judged:

IRL might need Tony, but Tony does not need the IRL.

Tony has found his nitch here in NASCAR and NASCAR is where he will stay.

He very well might end his relationship with Gibbs Racing just so that he can become a car owner. And rest assure, that if he does become a car owner, he will surround himself with the best in the business.

And his teams will be successful. Shoot even his teammate Denny Hamlin said that he would drive for Smoke.

This is going to be very interesting to watch this all playout. Tony no matter what you deide you will always be my driver!!!

Sterling, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2008

Judged:

But Tony likes Indycar and the IRL. He's never said it wont happen. He cares about open wheel that wont change. As an owner he could do whatever league he wanted and whatever races he wanted. Such as Indy 500! I'd like to see him at Indy. Now the problem with that is that Indycar doesn't have Chevys and if that's what he's aiming for it wont happen. When he shoots it down completely then I'll say it wont happen he hasn't said that yet. He does need Indy he needs that Indy win! That doesn't leave someone as easy as one would think. It's a dream they have.
Fatty

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2008

Judged:

HAHA

Tony can't fit his fat ass in a Indy series car. He can barely fit in a Nascar car anymore. He needs the food hid from his fat ass.
STFU

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2008

Fatty wrote:
HAHA
Tony can't fit his fat ass in a Indy series car. He can barely fit in a Nascar car anymore. He needs the food hid from his fat ass.
stfu and pass the chips.
JMO

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2008

What should happen is the start time for Indy should change so drivers like Stewart and R. Gordon can run both races that day.
JMO

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2008

Fatty wrote:
HAHA
He's not that big jerk.

Sterling, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2008

JMO wrote:
What should happen is the start time for Indy should change so drivers like Stewart and R. Gordon can run both races that day.
I would like that too, it would produce alot of media geared towards each series and they guys who'd run both would get lots of attention too!
I Hate Tony

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2008

He needs gastric bypass or a bigger window in his car.
Carolyn

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2008

Hey, Fat Ass; I mean Fat Tony. You seem so obsessed with Tony's weight, why don't you do something about yours?
You never replied when I asked if you could still see that little shrunken thing under your belt that makes you think you are a man.
And, from now on, why don't you just STFU.
Fat Tony

Katy, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2008

Judged:

Carolyn wrote:
Hey, Fat Ass; I mean Fat Tony. You seem so obsessed with Tony's weight, why don't you do something about yours?
You never replied when I asked if you could still see that little shrunken thing under your belt that makes you think you are a man.
And, from now on, why don't you just STFU.
Granny, isn't it time for your bingo game? Why are you so concerned with what I have under my belt? Haven't had any in a while? You are probably too dry and crusty down there for any man to want to hit it.
Fat Tony

Katy, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2008

Judged:

Fatty wrote:
HAHA
LOL. I bet you he has a nose like a bloodhound and can probably sniff out food within a 250 mile radius. He keeps getting fatter and fatter. He'll be big enough to be in the Macy's Thanksgiving parade this year as a float.
Get a life

Sterling, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2008

Fat Tony wrote:
<quoted text>
Granny, isn't it time for your bingo game? Why are you so concerned with what I have under my belt? Haven't had any in a while? You are probably too dry and crusty down there for any man to want to hit it.
Once again if you had a life you wouldn't worry about others peoples lives.
Carolyn

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2008

Judged:

Fat Tony wrote:
<quoted text>
I sure as hell wouldn't want it from you. You are so small, you couldn't satisfy any woman. With your big gut, you have shrunk to zilch. That's your frustration and you take it out on Tony. Poor loser is what you are.
You probably reached impotency and can't use it anymore. That's where your frustration is coming from. Yep, that must be it.
Carolyn

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2008

Get a life wrote:
<quoted text>Once again if you had a life you wouldn't worry about others peoples lives.
That's just it. Fat Tony doesn't have a life. He's just a lonely, little weasel.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Bill Elliott Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chase Elliott to graduate high school -- then b... May '14 WWE CRASHCAR 2014 5
1000 Nascar Races on DVD (Aug '11) Dec '13 Tony Rogganbuck 3
Joseph William O'Byrne Jr. (Dec '13) Dec '13 Randy Jenkins 1
900 Nascar Races on DVD or VHS (Feb '07) Aug '13 TERRY 55
The most popular driver in NASCAR for 2013 is a (Apr '13) Apr '13 Bubba 16
Wanting to trade F1, IndyCar, NASCAR, etc (Mar '12) Mar '13 Mark 2
Christmas Sale on Nascar Race DVDs 1000 Races (Nov '09) Mar '13 Matthew Gallimore 2

Search the Bill Elliott Forum:
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••