Edwards takes the Michigan checkered ...

Edwards takes the Michigan checkered flag

There are 5 comments on the KVOA-TV Tucson story from Jun 17, 2007, titled Edwards takes the Michigan checkered flag. In it, KVOA-TV Tucson reports that:

Here are results from the Citizens Bank 400 at Michigan International Speedway: Sunday At Michigan International Speedway Brooklyn, Michigan Lap length: 2 miles 1. Carl Edwards, Ford, 200 laps, 148.072 mph, ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KVOA-TV Tucson.

“One juicy Florida Orange”

Since: May 07

Daytona Beach

#1 Jun 17, 2007
Juan Pablo Montoya is a joke to NASCAR.......he drives about as lousy as Shawna Robinson did....he blocks faster lead lap cars trying to get around him, he weaves carelessly down back and front stretches when he is side by side a car, he makes more rookie mistakes then ive ever seen any other rookie make in my 18 years of watching nascar. he also doesnt seem to follow gentlemen rules at anytime, nor does he know how to feather the gas on a high line in a turn without coming down and tagging the guys quarter panels below him. Why is nascar making such a huge deal about this less than mediocre driver, spoiled with a great car and team?
Yvonne

Broomfield, CO

#2 Jun 17, 2007
Yay, Carl!:) It was so good to see him flip in Nextel Cup again! I'm happy for him.:o) I like him; he reminds me of a younger John Elway in his appearance and enthusiasm.
BIG DOG

Murfreesboro, NC

#3 Jun 17, 2007
I watched Carl on Victory Lane after the race. He was great, Jimmie and Herman are idiots.
Yvonne

Broomfield, CO

#4 Jun 18, 2007
BIG DOG wrote:
I watched Carl on Victory Lane after the race. He was great, Jimmie and Herman are idiots.
I agree, Carl was great! And wisely held his tongue when it sounded like he was about to use a swear word as a compliment to Truex's driving. They would have penalized him for sure.

What did Jimmie say? Who's Herman?

“Best of the Best of the Best..”

Since: Jan 07

Upstate NY

#5 Jun 18, 2007
Nice win Carl, so nie to see you back in victory lane!!!! lets make it two in a row!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bill Elliott Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
900 Nascar Races on DVD or VHS (Feb '07) Apr '16 GErrt 56
News Chase Elliott to graduate high school -- then b... (May '14) May '14 WWE CRASHCAR 2014 5
1000 Nascar Races on DVD (Aug '11) Dec '13 Tony Rogganbuck 3
News Joseph William O'Byrne Jr. (Dec '13) Dec '13 Randy Jenkins 1
News The most popular driver in NASCAR for 2013 is a (Apr '13) Apr '13 Bubba 16
Wanting to trade F1, IndyCar, NASCAR, etc (Mar '12) Mar '13 Mark 2
Christmas Sale on Nascar Race DVDs 1000 Races (Nov '09) Mar '13 Matthew Gallimore 2
More from around the web