Gordon, Elliott Continue to Lead Tests

Gordon, Elliott Continue to Lead Tests

There are 159 comments on the Speed Channel story from Jan 24, 2006, titled Gordon, Elliott Continue to Lead Tests. In it, Speed Channel reports that:

Gordon boosted the week's best lap to 188.466mph. Speeds increased slightly as teams tuned their off-the-truck machinery in solo runs Tuesday at Daytona International Speedway.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Speed Channel.

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
mindy

Santa Cruz, CA

#146 Nov 15, 2006
MYLO wrote:
<quoted text>WELL, THANK YOU! YOU SEEM NICE ALSO! WELL, I GET TO GO HOME A LITTLE EARLY SINCE THEY RAN OUT OF WORK! THANK GOD! I'M TIRED, I WILL TALK TO YA TOMORROW! PROBABLY GO ON TO BED! SEE YA!
Sleep tight and please let ELLIOT bite!!!!!lol
LilGcat

United States

#147 Nov 16, 2006
MYLO wrote:
<quoted text>to me the prettiest states i have been to are kentucky, tennesee, arkansas, only in the hot springs part of it, and of course missouri, especially in the country sides! fall of the year is really pretty. i would love to go to vermont in the fall of the year. we get the colors to like they do, orange,reds and yellows, gorgeous! you all get part of the rocky mountains, don't you?
And of course, Missoui....love, love, love the Fall...it is my favorite time of the year. We sure do have some crazy weather here, don't we...80 one day and 35 the next...I love the variety. I also would like to visit both the Northwest and Northeastern States. I have an aunt that lives in Montana, and I really want to visit her. I have not made it up there yet...COUNTDOWN....2 MORE DAYS>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>>XO XOXOXO
MYLO

Chicago, IL

#148 Nov 16, 2006
LilGcat wrote:
<quoted text>And of course, Missoui....love, love, love the Fall...it is my favorite time of the year. We sure do have some crazy weather here, don't we...80 one day and 35 the next...I love the variety. I also would like to visit both the Northwest and Northeastern States. I have an aunt that lives in Montana, and I really want to visit her. I have not made it up there yet...COUNTDOWN....2 MORE DAYS>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>>XO XOXOXO
the only part of missouri i don't like is the bootheel and south of cape and poplar bluff,mo its nothing but flat down there and full of misquitoes, they look like rain hitting the windshield at night! there terrible! hello, susan, mindy, tom! and everbody!
mindy

Santa Cruz, CA

#149 Nov 16, 2006
MYLO wrote:
<quoted text>the only part of missouri i don't like is the bootheel and south of cape and poplar bluff,mo its nothing but flat down there and full of misquitoes, they look like rain hitting the windshield at night! there terrible! hello, susan, mindy, tom! and everbody!
Hi Mylo!!!!hope your day was good,im going back to work in 30 min...but wanted to go through the messages before coming home to way too many,lol you know how that is!!:)~hugs~
MYLO

Chicago, IL

#150 Nov 16, 2006
mindy wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Mylo!!!!hope your day was good,im going back to work in 30 min...but wanted to go through the messages before coming home to way too many,lol you know how that is!!:)~hugs~
hello, mindy going anywere for thanksgiving?
mindy

Santa Cruz, CA

#151 Nov 16, 2006
MYLO wrote:
<quoted text>hello, mindy going anywere for thanksgiving?
Nope,staying home alone!!might volunteer this year,have not heard back yet from them,if they have enough people,then they don't need my help,many people sign up,so i may not be needed,i will stay home and it will be peaceful..Ill do the turkey thing after the day instead..:)
MYLO

Chicago, IL

#152 Nov 16, 2006
mindy wrote:
<quoted text>Nope,staying home alone!!might volunteer this year,have not heard back yet from them,if they have enough people,then they don't need my help,many people sign up,so i may not be needed,i will stay home and it will be peaceful..Ill do the turkey thing after the day instead..:)
don't blame you, my mom,dad and sister are coming over the night before, so my mom can get some baking done. i will be working until 1:00am! yippy! the night before! thenwe will have to work the weekend after the thanksgiving holiday, at least we get double time on sunday! i guess i shouldn't complain some people don't even have a family or a job around the holidays!
MYLO

Chicago, IL

#153 Nov 16, 2006
mindy wrote:
<quoted text>Nope,staying home alone!!might volunteer this year,have not heard back yet from them,if they have enough people,then they don't need my help,many people sign up,so i may not be needed,i will stay home and it will be peaceful..Ill do the turkey thing after the day instead..:)
you also have the nuts on the road! its safer to stay home!
RebelChild48

Mesa, AZ

#154 Nov 16, 2006
# 148 has the (48) in it !!!!! LOL......peace
mindy

Santa Cruz, CA

#155 Nov 16, 2006
MYLO wrote:
<quoted text>you also have the nuts on the road! its safer to stay home!
oh yeah,that's the truth!But i will miss having turkey on that day,boo-hoo...Maybe ill have my friend drop on eoff so i can have my own turkey day,my truck still has flat tires,mortgage comes first!!!they were knived,by who knows who,can't keep affording to do this with the mexy kids,they got my whole complex and places in Monterey too,they caught them,all 6 kids under the age of 17,hispanic and 3 were members of a Salinas gang,they are ordered to pay restitution,but hello folks their parents are all on welfare,except one...so i doubt ill see new tires anytime soon..I just got my windows fixed.2,896.43 worth...im broke!! the last break in cost me 1,868.00 for a new master brain i call it,when they hooked up my battery wrong and blew the system board.so add that all up!!lord...mortgage comes first,food and happiness last...hehe
MYLO

Chicago, IL

#156 Nov 16, 2006
mindy wrote:
<quoted text>oh yeah,that's the truth!But i will miss having turkey on that day,boo-hoo...Maybe ill have my friend drop on eoff so i can have my own turkey day,my truck still has flat tires,mortgage comes first!!!they were knived,by who knows who,can't keep affording to do this with the mexy kids,they got my whole complex and places in Monterey too,they caught them,all 6 kids under the age of 17,hispanic and 3 were members of a Salinas gang,they are ordered to pay restitution,but hello folks their parents are all on welfare,except one...so i doubt ill see new tires anytime soon..I just got my windows fixed.2,896.43 worth...im broke!! the last break in cost me 1,868.00 for a new master brain i call it,when they hooked up my battery wrong and blew the system board.so add that all up!!lord...mortgage comes first,food and happiness last...hehe
i know theres crime everywhere but that would get old, the little town were i was born, fredericktown,mo is really getting bad! my mom tells me about the stealing and breakins, my dad got his back window of there minivan shot out about a year ago with a pellet gun! bastards! stealing in wal-mart, the employees are the ones they're catching, one girl stole 8,000 dollars over a period of time!stupid, of course they're going to catch them, they have cameras everywhere!idiots! we've never had any trouble living in our neighborhood, thank god! or stealing or anything we don't bother each other! i know you said bought your house, but i'd be moving! soon! that would piss me off! we have a lot of problems with drugs and meth! franklin county missouri, was on A&E television documentary, its on the outskirts of st. louis, worst in the state! for meth! its terrible! i'd still move!
mindy

Santa Cruz, CA

#157 Nov 16, 2006
MYLO wrote:
<quoted text>i know theres crime everywhere but that would get old, the little town were i was born, fredericktown,mo is really getting bad! my mom tells me about the stealing and breakins, my dad got his back window of there minivan shot out about a year ago with a pellet gun! bastards! stealing in wal-mart, the employees are the ones they're catching, one girl stole 8,000 dollars over a period of time!stupid, of course they're going to catch them, they have cameras everywhere!idiots! we've never had any trouble living in our neighborhood, thank god! or stealing or anything we don't bother each other! i know you said bought your house, but i'd be moving! soon! that would piss me off! we have a lot of problems with drugs and meth! franklin county missouri, was on A&E television documentary, its on the outskirts of st. louis, worst in the state! for meth! its terrible! i'd still move!
It's very sad,Salinas,ca was on tv last night on the Discovery channel for a crime drama,where they found a body in a crawlspace,yes meth is huge here too!! Ive never done a drug in my life,well except my Martini at night,having one now!! but never any drugs(street) i was a reserve officer up north and was going to be a corectional officer or deputy,but i got into Nursing instead..But i still talk with my sherriff buddies up north and have then look in on my mom now and then,but it's up there in the cute small town's as well,this town is small too!!but too close and easy traveling to Los Angeles,ca WHERE it's really bad..and also San Jose,CA is really bad as well.It's a shame that these kids,and they are younger and younger every yr,destroy this country..I blame the parents mostly..They are just as bad around here..very sad!!
MYLO

Chicago, IL

#158 Nov 16, 2006
mindy wrote:
<quoted text>It's very sad,Salinas,ca was on tv last night on the Discovery channel for a crime drama,where they found a body in a crawlspace,yes meth is huge here too!! Ive never done a drug in my life,well except my Martini at night,having one now!! but never any drugs(street) i was a reserve officer up north and was going to be a corectional officer or deputy,but i got into Nursing instead..But i still talk with my sherriff buddies up north and have then look in on my mom now and then,but it's up there in the cute small town's as well,this town is small too!!but too close and easy traveling to Los Angeles,ca WHERE it's really bad..and also San Jose,CA is really bad as well.It's a shame that these kids,and they are younger and younger every yr,destroy this country..I blame the parents mostly..They are just as bad around here..very sad!!
i've never done a drug in my life either! i do drink and if i do, i do it at home! not in a bar somewhere, i had a bad exsperience in a bar once, someone put something in my friends drink and she went home and got violentaly sick and i know she wasn't drunk, stayed out of bars after that! and when i did go i always went with someone! i blame the parents to! people don't care about there kids anymore or there someone elses problem! most people should have a licence to have children in this country!
mindy

Santa Cruz, CA

#160 Nov 16, 2006
MYLO wrote:
<quoted text>i've never done a drug in my life either! i do drink and if i do, i do it at home! not in a bar somewhere, i had a bad exsperience in a bar once, someone put something in my friends drink and she went home and got violentaly sick and i know she wasn't drunk, stayed out of bars after that! and when i did go i always went with someone! i blame the parents to! people don't care about there kids anymore or there someone elses problem! most people should have a licence to have children in this country!
You are so right Mylo,and yes about the drug ghp,that happened to me too,lord what has not happened to me haha,but i tell you,when i did go out i would watch a stranger's drink for her,and we would buddy up about that,when we has to use the restroom..she would watch and vice -versa...nasty world..yes i agree most parents should not be parents!!!around here,oh lord,that's too long of a conversation,lol:)
MYLO

Chicago, IL

#161 Nov 16, 2006
mindy wrote:
<quoted text>You are so right Mylo,and yes about the drug ghp,that happened to me too,lord what has not happened to me haha,but i tell you,when i did go out i would watch a stranger's drink for her,and we would buddy up about that,when we has to use the restroom..she would watch and vice -versa...nasty world..yes i agree most parents should not be parents!!!around here,oh lord,that's too long of a conversation,lol:)
i think we've already had that one haven't we! talking to ya has really helped pass the time at work, even sometimes we don't always talk about racing!
mindy

Santa Cruz, CA

#162 Nov 16, 2006
MYLO wrote:
<quoted text>i think we've already had that one haven't we! talking to ya has really helped pass the time at work, even sometimes we don't always talk about racing!
hehe,yep,we have..hope you have a great evening! Are you at work much longer??shoot you work late gal!!!I have to work Saturday,but it will be fun,i love installs,lots of work but can't wait to piss off this gal who seems to think im after her man,oh lord..PLEASE,the guy is way ugly,ok not my type,you have to work with the shop guys,hehe..they are all very respectful and kind,and totally professional,but this chicky seems to think because i have to talk to "her" man that im into him,funny thing,i have this problem alot,my friend that i work with is a guy,and he says"what am i,chopped liver?" hehe,even though my friend and i work together only,why would she not think maybe we were married or something?we get that alot too,since we argue a bit,hehe..mostly we get along and work together great..but sheesh some women have a huge problem,lol
MYLO

Chicago, IL

#163 Nov 16, 2006
mindy wrote:
<quoted text>hehe,yep,we have..hope you have a great evening! Are you at work much longer??shoot you work late gal!!!I have to work Saturday,but it will be fun,i love installs,lots of work but can't wait to piss off this gal who seems to think im after her man,oh lord..PLEASE,the guy is way ugly,ok not my type,you have to work with the shop guys,hehe..they are all very respectful and kind,and totally professional,but this chicky seems to think because i have to talk to "her" man that im into him,funny thing,i have this problem alot,my friend that i work with is a guy,and he says"what am i,chopped liver?" hehe,even though my friend and i work together only,why would she not think maybe we were married or something?we get that alot too,since we argue a bit,hehe..mostly we get along and work together great..but sheesh some women have a huge problem,lol
i shouldn't be here until 1:00 tonight, the guy i work with just said there isn't much coming in, so i should get to come home early! yeah some women are so jealous! do you work with her to? i used to work with the guys on the docks, i used to load tractor trailers for six months until i got laid off, the only thing i didn't load was flatbeds. there is only a few of us women that actually work on the docks, i pretty much got along with everbody, i kinda worked for my husband! he!he! we were together before i started working for him, not a ray and erin thing! my husband was fair, with all of us. i stll work in the same area but i work in the office manifesting the loads on the computer! let me know how it goes saturday!he!he! i'll be here also, gotta work saturday!
mylo

United States

#164 Nov 16, 2006
talk to ya tomorrow, mindy and susan and everybody else!
mindy

Santa Cruz, CA

#165 Nov 16, 2006
mylo wrote:
talk to ya tomorrow, mindy and susan and everybody else!
HI MYLO!! no i dont work with anyone,it's a sub/contr business,that's how it works!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bill Elliott Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
900 Nascar Races on DVD or VHS (Feb '07) Apr '16 GErrt 56
News Chase Elliott to graduate high school -- then b... (May '14) May '14 WWE CRASHCAR 2014 5
1000 Nascar Races on DVD (Aug '11) Dec '13 Tony Rogganbuck 3
News Joseph William O'Byrne Jr. (Dec '13) Dec '13 Randy Jenkins 1
News The most popular driver in NASCAR for 2013 is a (Apr '13) Apr '13 Bubba 16
Wanting to trade F1, IndyCar, NASCAR, etc (Mar '12) Mar '13 Mark 2
Christmas Sale on Nascar Race DVDs 1000 Races (Nov '09) Mar '13 Matthew Gallimore 2
More from around the web