Gordon, Elliott Continue to Lead Tests

Gordon, Elliott Continue to Lead Tests

There are 159 comments on the Speed Channel story from Jan 24, 2006, titled Gordon, Elliott Continue to Lead Tests. In it, Speed Channel reports that:

Gordon boosted the week's best lap to 188.466mph. Speeds increased slightly as teams tuned their off-the-truck machinery in solo runs Tuesday at Daytona International Speedway.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Speed Channel.

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
steven ferguson

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Feb 11, 2006
i love you bill its so good to see you back at the top
were you belong!!!
Steven

San Jose, CA

#2 Nov 9, 2006
NO!!!!!!!!!!
find mindy on hear she knows a lot about nascar.
mindy

Santa Cruz, CA

#3 Nov 9, 2006
Steven wrote:
NO!!!!!!!!!!
i LOVE YOU STEVEN BABY!!
SexyMama

Gilbert, AZ

#4 Nov 10, 2006
Steven wrote:
NO!!!!!!!!!!
And we all know your stupid!
mindy

Santa Cruz, CA

#5 Nov 10, 2006
SexyMama wrote:
<quoted text>And we all know your stupid!
yes the dude just won't quit,but i try to avoid,never seems to work,lol....It's qualifying day ,im up way to early,it's 3 am.This happens to me alot,always wake up at 3am,habit...:)
WATCH THE FLAMES

Ahoskie, NC

#6 Nov 10, 2006
mindy wrote:
<quoted text>yes the dude just won't quit,but i try to avoid,never seems to work,lol....It's qualifying day ,im up way to early,it's 3 am.This happens to me alot,always wake up at 3am,habit...:)
GIRL, WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE YOU DOING UP THIS TIME OF DAY? I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY THAT GOT UP WAY EARLY ALL THE TIME. HAVE A GOOD DAY. WONDER HOW REBELS MEET JIMMIE THING WENT?
mylo

United States

#7 Nov 10, 2006
mindy wrote:
<quoted text>yes the dude just won't quit,but i try to avoid,never seems to work,lol....It's qualifying day ,im up way to early,it's 3 am.This happens to me alot,always wake up at 3am,habit...:)
have a good day mindy!
SexyMama

Gilbert, AZ

#8 Nov 10, 2006
mindy wrote:
<quoted text>i LOVE YOU STEVEN BABY!!
you should not try to lead him on.He is a creep,or you must be really hard up.you seemed ok up until that remark,love is something you grow to do and telling a creep you love him.thats just icky.
mindy

Santa Cruz, CA

#9 Nov 10, 2006
SexyMama wrote:
<quoted text>you should not try to lead him on.He is a creep,or you must be really hard up.you seemed ok up until that remark,love is something you grow to do and telling a creep you love him.thats just icky.
IT'S A JOKE DEAR,ALOT OF OTHER PEOPLE DO THAT TOO,SOMETIMES YOU JUST SAY THINGS TO PISS THEM OFF,LIKE WHAT I SAID,IT'S A KEYBOARD GAL DONT TAKE IT SO SERIOUSLY....GO LOOK AT THE SEX THREADS IF YOU WANT TO GET GROSSED OUT,MAKE SURE YOU BRING A PUCK BUCKET THOUGH!!!!HEHE
SexyMama

Scottsdale, AZ

#10 Nov 10, 2006
mindy wrote:
<quoted text>IT'S A JOKE DEAR,ALOT OF OTHER PEOPLE DO THAT TOO,SOMETIMES YOU JUST SAY THINGS TO PISS THEM OFF,LIKE WHAT I SAID,IT'S A KEYBOARD GAL DONT TAKE IT SO SERIOUSLY....GO LOOK AT THE SEX THREADS IF YOU WANT TO GET GROSSED OUT,MAKE SURE YOU BRING A PUCK BUCKET THOUGH!!!!HEHE
you are the only one who has to give you personal mailing out and tell a creep who is 12 puppies shoort of a pet store that u luv him? ick!
SexyMama

Scottsdale, AZ

#11 Nov 10, 2006
mindy wrote:
you dont try to avoid anyone.you give them your info and you are playing with a creep.Steve is not who you should tell them you love.you have to be lonely and deprived to do what you do.
mindy

Santa Cruz, CA

#12 Nov 10, 2006
SexyMama wrote:
<quoted text>you dont try to avoid anyone.you give them your info and you are playing with a creep.Steve is not who you should tell them you love.you have to be lonely and deprived to do what you do.
oh lord he was teasing me about nascarpovver,dont worry about me,worry about yourself,im just fine,and nobody but good people have my personal info...Who cares,everyone i know on here has put their e-mail on these forums,go pick on them sexy mama,is that name a bit revealing???? so you are saying sexy mama,i dont care,but leave me alone,im a old enough gal to be just fine,it's a computer remember...have a great race day mama!!!:)
mindy

Santa Cruz, CA

#13 Nov 10, 2006
SexyMama wrote:
<quoted text>you are the only one who has to give you personal mailing out and tell a creep who is 12 puppies shoort of a pet store that u luv him? ick!
Im not the only one who has given their e-mail out here on this forum,quit picking on me.If you dont like move on and ignore it!!!
mindy

Santa Cruz, CA

#14 Nov 10, 2006
WATCH THE FLAMES wrote:
<quoted text>GIRL, WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE YOU DOING UP THIS TIME OF DAY? I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY THAT GOT UP WAY EARLY ALL THE TIME. HAVE A GOOD DAY. WONDER HOW REBELS MEET JIMMIE THING WENT?
I was up working on my computer,I cant ever sleep too long,nightowl and early morning gal!!hehe can't wait for qualifying and the truck race later this afternoon...How are you today??? oh have not heard from Rebelchild48 yet,but she will probably call soon..She will be all pumped about meeting Jimmy,Anderson24 might have heard from her by now,she said she would call us and tell all,either phone or e-mail..she has her lap top with her..She is probably almost at the track by now im sure...
anderson 24

United States

#15 Nov 10, 2006
SexyMama wrote:
<quoted text>you should not try to lead him on.He is a creep,or you must be really hard up.you seemed ok up until that remark,love is something you grow to do and telling a creep you love him.thats just icky.
well thats what we try to tell her to ;;;;go figure''
anderson 24

United States

#16 Nov 10, 2006
SexyMama wrote:
<quoted text>you dont try to avoid anyone.you give them your info and you are playing with a creep.Steve is not who you should tell them you love.you have to be lonely and deprived to do what you do.
one day mindy will learn we hope anyway''sorry mindy but sexy mama is right
mindy

Santa Cruz, CA

#17 Nov 10, 2006
anderson 24 wrote:
<quoted text>well thats what we try to tell her to ;;;;go figure''
stop already,he is probably just a kid,im not someone who needs any advice dearies,im not the only one who jokes around with people,it was a joke not a lead on,you dont know the whole story,he was talking about me being in love with nascarpovver,it was a stab back,it was also 2 am in the morning and it was harmless,jeeze people go tease the people in the tony stewart forum and leave it be...Cant you tell he is just a kid?????im not using profanity,that's way more offensive...
anderson 24

United States

#18 Nov 10, 2006
mindy wrote:
<quoted text>stop already,he is probably just a kid,im not someone who needs any advice dearies,im not the only one who jokes around with people,it was a joke not a lead on,you dont know the whole story,he was talking about me being in love with nascarpovver,it was a stab back,it was also 2 am in the morning and it was harmless,jeeze people go tease the people in the tony stewart forum and leave it be...Cant you tell he is just a kid?????im not using profanity,that's way more offensive...
i done my share on t n t forum .we all figured brandon was a little kid to didnt we .do what ya want .im not mad about it just think it is very stupid .
mindy

Santa Cruz, CA

#19 Nov 10, 2006
anderson 24 wrote:
<quoted text>i done my share on t n t forum .we all figured brandon was a little kid to didnt we .do what ya want .im not mad about it just think it is very stupid .
well anderson24 thats your view,Brandon is not as bad as you think,i have had good conversations with him through e-mail,he is very smart,some people do that to disguise who they are just to lurk..Im having fun,let it go girl!!
moe

Presque Isle, ME

#20 Nov 10, 2006
whos this little punk

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bill Elliott Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Joseph William O'Byrne Jr. (Dec '13) Jan '17 mike 2
Tony Stewart's 2011 championship race win Nov '16 Angele 1
900 Nascar Races on DVD or VHS (Feb '07) Apr '16 GErrt 56
News Chase Elliott to graduate high school -- then b... (May '14) May '14 WWE CRASHCAR 2014 5
1000 Nascar Races on DVD (Aug '11) Dec '13 Tony Rogganbuck 3
News The most popular driver in NASCAR for 2013 is a (Apr '13) Apr '13 Bubba 16
Wanting to trade F1, IndyCar, NASCAR, etc (Mar '12) Mar '13 Mark 2
More from around the web