Bill Elliott won't rule out full-time...

Bill Elliott won't rule out full-time return to NASCAR competit...

There are 4 comments on the ThatsRacin.com story from Jul 15, 2006, titled Bill Elliott won't rule out full-time return to NASCAR competit.... In it, ThatsRacin.com reports that:

Nextel Cup Series veteran Bill Elliott said he is open to returning to Cup racing full time next season, but it would have to be with a competitive team with the resources to perform well.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ThatsRacin.com.

Brian Edgerton

AOL

#1 Jul 22, 2006
is Bill going to Yates and Ford?????? sounds right doesnt it... GO GET 'EM "BILL"......... I am NOT a Ford or Dodge fan... never have been.. Chevy all the way... But, have always been a fan of Bill Elliott... this man has lots of CLASS... something that is lacking with many new Nexel drivers.... esp. those stupid brothers that drive for Rusty and Childress.......... Brian
go awesome bill

AOL

#2 Jul 23, 2006
Have not heard a thing about bill going to yates in over two months, looks like rud bull and toyota. If you are talking about the stupid bush bros they drive for henrick and penske not rusty and childress.
Grooby

Lawrenceville, GA

#3 Jul 23, 2006
Should the comeback be true for Bill then all signs point to Team Red Bull/Toyota. We'll just have to wait and see.
cmg

AOL

#4 Aug 4, 2006
It's great to see bill running yet but not in r&d or helping get a team up and going for 07. I love the full time rumers for next year but not with waltrip or red bull. I only see two options for open rides next year, one is back with evernham in the 19 with a total make over or hey I'm sure their is no chance but todd kluever is not even ready for bush yet and martin I don't think is ready to run only trucks, so let elliott and martin split 07 in the 6 car. Just wan't to see him in a good ride again after what he proved he could do yet in the last 1/3 of the 03 season. For me its so bad I'm not even going to indy for the first time ever for a cup race because bill will be in waltrip junk and also bill may give up his seat for waltrip so he can drive his own junk to see how bad it is. Come on with 50 cars do you think waltrip can put his car in on speed, NO. If it turns out that way I'll be P.O. but it will be interesting to see if the 00 can run any better than copes car that he bought to get in at lowes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bill Elliott Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dale Jr. has mixed emotions about Jimmie Johnso... Sep '17 WhatPhart 15
News Chase Elliott will switch from No. 24 to dad's ... Aug '17 PraisePharting 4
News Joseph William O'Byrne Jr. (Dec '13) Jan '17 mike 2
Tony Stewart's 2011 championship race win (Nov '16) Nov '16 Angele 1
900 Nascar Races on DVD or VHS (Feb '07) Apr '16 GErrt 56
News Chase Elliott to graduate high school -- then b... (May '14) May '14 WWE CRASHCAR 2014 5
1000 Nascar Races on DVD (Aug '11) Dec '13 Tony Rogganbuck 3
More from around the web