Families Grieving After Bus Wreck

Families Grieving After Bus Wreck

There are 2 comments on the WXIA Atlanta story from Jul 2, 2007, titled Families Grieving After Bus Wreck. In it, WXIA Atlanta reports that:

An entire company is in mourning, along with two families, after a birthday celebration turned tragic in an instant.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WXIA Atlanta.

Kim Esp

Olympia, WA

#1 Jul 3, 2007
Gary Pleasant was indeed a kind man whom I felt great respect for. I am a former employee with Simmons. The reason I was hired was because for a short time I had the oppourtunity to work as a temp there and Gary Pleasant requested the acting HR Manager to bring me aboard. He had equal respect for each employee. No one was treated less from the janitor to the VPs of the company. May his family also know that he shared the love of his family in words he spoke. God Bless the family with strength at this time....
Jody Brown

Cheraw, SC

#2 Jul 12, 2007
My youngest son works at Sit n Sleep in California and he phones me regularly about his adventures of learning about the products the stores offer and the customers he helps and the business people he learns from.He had met Mr.Gary Pleasant some time back and was nervous about his own lack of experience in delivering the best service to his clients. He told me Mr. Pleasant put him at ease like he had known him for years & sincerely cared! He offered Jason solid support on serving the clients by understanding their needs & having the products to stand behind always. Jason said," He was really a special person Mom and helped me a lot."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bill Elliott Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tony Stewart's 2011 championship race win Nov 29 Angele 1
900 Nascar Races on DVD or VHS (Feb '07) Apr '16 GErrt 56
News Chase Elliott to graduate high school -- then b... (May '14) May '14 WWE CRASHCAR 2014 5
1000 Nascar Races on DVD (Aug '11) Dec '13 Tony Rogganbuck 3
News Joseph William O'Byrne Jr. (Dec '13) Dec '13 Randy Jenkins 1
News The most popular driver in NASCAR for 2013 is a (Apr '13) Apr '13 Bubba 16
Wanting to trade F1, IndyCar, NASCAR, etc (Mar '12) Mar '13 Mark 2
More from around the web