Toyota's state of panic over NASCAR debut

Full story: Autoblog

Posted Oct 16th 2006 7:40PM by Stuart Waterman Filed under: Motorsports , Toyota When former NASCAR champion Bill Elliott failed to qualify a Dodge for last weekend's Bank of America 500 for new team Red Bull ...

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
MIKE B

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2006

I think Bill Elliott should consider a Ford Team like the Wood Brothers for example, they have alot of tradition as does Elliott and most of all David Pearson was Bills favorite at the time he shined with the famed Woods. I just think Bill would be a perfect fit and just might make that team competive once again ,it would be nice to see Bill Elliott behind the wheel of the famed #21 just like Pearson was, because their driving styles are so similar.
The Brick

Northville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2006

I never thought of Bill Elliott running with the no.21 ride.I personally thought it wood be ironic to see him take over the no.6 for Mark Martin.But if he does run full time. I hope it's with a competative team, not just run of the mill part time team.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Bill Elliott Discussions

Search the Bill Elliott Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Chase Elliott to graduate high school -- then b... May '14 WWE CRASHCAR 2014 5
1000 Nascar Races on DVD (Aug '11) Dec '13 Tony Rogganbuck 3
Joseph William O'Byrne Jr. (Dec '13) Dec '13 Randy Jenkins 1
900 Nascar Races on DVD or VHS (Feb '07) Aug '13 TERRY 55
The most popular driver in NASCAR for 2013 is a (Apr '13) Apr '13 Bubba 16
Wanting to trade F1, IndyCar, NASCAR, etc (Mar '12) Mar '13 Mark 2
Christmas Sale on Nascar Race DVDs 1000 Races (Nov '09) Mar '13 Matthew Gallimore 2
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••