Blount: Is Smoke poised to oust JJ?

Blount: Is Smoke poised to oust JJ?

There are 10 comments on the ESPN story from Jan 19, 2011, titled Blount: Is Smoke poised to oust JJ?. In it, ESPN reports that:

Looks like Tony Stewart wanted to make sure the "have at it, boys" theme continued into 2011, along with taking it international.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ESPN.

“Stick it.”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#1 Jan 20, 2011
Once can only hope and pray he can.

“thank you Lord”

Since: Sep 07

Alexandria

#2 Jan 21, 2011
well, since if Smoke would not have run out of gas at New Hampshire he would then have had the points lead and was going for the championship... I say YES!!! Tony WILL be the next CHAMP!!!!
in NASCAR illustrated Darian said they are going for the CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!

“thank you Lord”

Since: Sep 07

Alexandria

#3 Jan 21, 2011
Tony can actually make it a HUGE deal to allow for employees from HMS that have never participated in a championship to get one after all these years... LOL..
keystone light

Columbus, OH

#4 Jan 21, 2011
Jimmie Johnson will fade away just like gaybee Gordon has.
Bornonthebyu2

AOL

#5 Jan 21, 2011
This could be Tonys comeback year.

“Smokennnnn!!!!”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#6 Jan 21, 2011
Bornonthebyu2 wrote:
This could be Tonys comeback year.
In a sea of ,Also-rans, Tony can win...

“Stick it.”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#7 Jan 21, 2011
He can do it and the writings on the wall. He's no a has been by no means.
TheNewKingJJ48

Winchester, VA

#8 Jan 21, 2011
keystone light wrote:
Jimmie Johnson will fade away just like gaybee Gordon has.
I think Fat Tony has lost his edge and Jimmie still has his. I think Stewart is a pushover and is all talk. Just look at that shiner he has when he went down under. What a p#ssy! BWAAAAA!!!!!
Carolyn

Cooperstown, PA

#10 Jan 22, 2011
TheNewKingJJ48 wrote:
<quoted text>I think Fat Tony has lost his edge and Jimmie still has his. I think Stewart is a pushover and is all talk. Just look at that shiner he has when he went down under. What a p#ssy! BWAAAAA!!!!!
And, you are quite the arse.
thank god for obama

Lumberton, MS

#11 Jan 25, 2011
sorry'' but that will never happen.
jj is the best there is in nascar an will be for years to come'' hes just getting started' go hms'''''

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Benny Gordon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Racer LeFeuvre inducted into Motorsport Hall of... (Jun '10) Aug '16 Craftsman-truck-s... 4
News Tandem drafting not what it's cracked up to be (Apr '11) Apr '12 Ezra D 5
News Stenhouse earns 1st win of 2012 at Las Vegas (Mar '12) Mar '12 Jorge 1
News Grubb making all the right calls for Stewart (Sep '11) Sep '11 Merv 1
News Smoked 'Em Again: Stewart goes back-to-back, fo... (Sep '11) Sep '11 Hilton Head 1
News NASCAR: Johnson starts bid for 6th title under ... (Sep '11) Sep '11 Sorry 2
News Earnhardt can't raise interest in NASCAR's titl... (Sep '11) Sep '11 WWE CRASHCAR 2011 4
More from around the web