Smoke is heating up, moving up in Cha...

Smoke is heating up, moving up in Chase standings

There are 23 comments on the story from Oct 16, 2010, titled Smoke is heating up, moving up in Chase standings. In it, reports that:

By Anthony Andro Who's hot The smoke you see moving up the Chase standings is none other than Tony Stewart.

Join the discussion below, or

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Kittanning, PA

#22 Oct 19, 2010
is that tony fellow whipy or just old girly acting i wonder about him and all them mens coming in and outs of motorhome

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#23 Oct 19, 2010
JohnnyDeppfan2 wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep calling Tony fat. Maybe you are jealous he has more Money than you will ever see. and He's far from Fat.
He's not fat, It's his money belt...

Since: Jun 07

#24 Oct 19, 2010
Bornonthebyu2 wrote:
<quoted text>Boy, Your ripe for the pickens
Write something crediable that refutes what I said them. Chad calmly sits up on that box calculates everything they need to do and Jimmie trusts him emphatically. Saturday was only different from all the other times they have come back through the field after something happened in that they usually come back and win. Pick me, if you can!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Benny Gordon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tandem drafting not what it's cracked up to be (Apr '11) Apr '12 Ezra D 5
News Stenhouse earns 1st win of 2012 at Las Vegas (Mar '12) Mar '12 Jorge 1
News Grubb making all the right calls for Stewart (Sep '11) Sep '11 Merv 1
News Smoked 'Em Again: Stewart goes back-to-back, fo... (Sep '11) Sep '11 Hilton Head 1
News NASCAR: Johnson starts bid for 6th title under ... (Sep '11) Sep '11 Sorry 2
News Earnhardt can't raise interest in NASCAR's titl... (Sep '11) Sep '11 WWE CRASHCAR 2011 4
News NASCAR Sprint Cup Series: Why 2011's Chase Will... (Sep '11) Sep '11 menards 4
More from around the web