Earnhardt can't raise interest in NAS...

Earnhardt can't raise interest in NASCAR's title race unless he's a contender

There are 4 comments on the The Hamilton Spectator story from Sep 12, 2011, titled Earnhardt can't raise interest in NASCAR's title race unless he's a contender. In it, The Hamilton Spectator reports that:

Most popular driver Jimmie Johnson, left, talks with teammate Dale Earnhardt Jr.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Hamilton Spectator.

who cares

Beckley, WV

#1 Sep 12, 2011
He would raise interest if he would get out of the rest of the drivers way.
Hilton Head

Satellite Beach, FL

#2 Sep 13, 2011
The series doesn't crave jr. only his sheep crave him. He doesn't stand a chance against the other drivers in this championship. He won't even beat Gordon after taking his crew and his spot in the garage. Just once I would like to hear an honest opinion from Knause and Johnson as to how they really feel about jr's ability.

Manhattan Beach, CA

#3 Sep 13, 2011
A$$CAR is a joke anymore and ol Joooooooooonnnnyyyyyyyyrrrrrrr rrr is just part of the clown show.

Trumbull, CT

#4 Sep 14, 2011
Tony Stewart said what all the other drivers are a fraid to: "Earnhardt is a "no-talent SOB."

It's footbal season, baseball heading for the playoff, not much interest in the dopey Chase. NASCAR should have finished their season a long time ago!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Benny Gordon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Racer LeFeuvre inducted into Motorsport Hall of... (Jun '10) Sep '17 NewsPhart 12
News Tandem drafting not what it's cracked up to be (Apr '11) Apr '12 Ezra D 5
News Stenhouse earns 1st win of 2012 at Las Vegas (Mar '12) Mar '12 Jorge 1
News Grubb making all the right calls for Stewart (Sep '11) Sep '11 Merv 1
News Smoked 'Em Again: Stewart goes back-to-back, fo... (Sep '11) Sep '11 Hilton Head 1
News NASCAR: Johnson starts bid for 6th title under ... (Sep '11) Sep '11 Sorry 2
News NASCAR Sprint Cup Series: Why 2011's Chase Will... (Sep '11) Sep '11 menards 4