Kasey Kahne cruises to victory in Coca-Cola 600 NASCAR race

May 27, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Cleveland.com

Kasey Kahne powered to victory in the Coca-Cola 600 on Sunday night, taking NASCAR's longest race for the third time for his first win with Hendrick Motorsports.

Comments
1 - 10 of 10 Comments Last updated Jun 2, 2012
08malibu

Olive Branch, MS

#1 May 28, 2012
Congratulations Kasey....a well deserved win.

“Bull Ship”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#2 May 28, 2012
Great win for Kahne,I think if he didn"t do well this year it could have been his last.
hfv688

Welland, Canada

#3 May 28, 2012
Kasey is a real classy guy he deserves the win.when things were going south he never though his team under the bus...Not like Hamlin who blames everyone but himself.....
08malibu

Olive Branch, MS

#4 May 29, 2012
I agree with the Hamlin comment. I have always been a supporter of FedEx and therefore Hamlin, but it is hard to support him with all his negative comments.
Mary

Fredericksburg, VA

#5 May 29, 2012
After the Indy 500 didn't go how I desperately wanted it to go, this really cheered me up. I'm so happy Kasey won! To be honest, he should have won last year... if not for Johnson...

Strange thing is... the exact opposite thing happened last year: the Indy 500 went right & the Coke 600 went wrong... wonder why that is...

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

#6 May 31, 2012
Mary wrote:
After the Indy 500 didn't go how I desperately wanted it to go, this really cheered me up. I'm so happy Kasey won! To be honest, he should have won last year... if not for Johnson...
Strange thing is... the exact opposite thing happened last year: the Indy 500 went right & the Coke 600 went wrong... wonder why that is...
I hope this is a turning point for Kahne. He finally looked like the driver I remember driving for Evernham and what I expected of him since joining Hendrick. One driver I'm starting to like a lot is Brad Keslowski and I think he's got a great future in nascar
acrim

Manhattan Beach, CA

#7 Jun 1, 2012
Who cares, its A$$CAR. By far the most boring race of the weekend, as usual.
duh huh

Vienna, VA

#8 Jun 1, 2012
TexasRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope this is a turning point for Kahne. He finally looked like the driver I remember driving for Evernham and what I expected of him since joining Hendrick. One driver I'm starting to like a lot is Brad Keslowski and I think he's got a great future in nascar
Turning point? It's one win. I highly doubt he's gonna go on a terror and start winning races left and right. Although, he has been running good as of late. Hope makes it in the Chase. Brad "Horse Face" Keslowski ima is off to a good start. He'll make the Chase I think.

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

#9 Jun 1, 2012
duh huh wrote:
<quoted text>Turning point? It's one win. I highly doubt he's gonna go on a terror and start winning races left and right. Although, he has been running good as of late. Hope makes it in the Chase. Brad "Horse Face" Keslowski ima is off to a good start. He'll make the Chase I think.
I think Kes is in for one of the wild cards. Kahne's win will give him a chance, but he may finally be getting accustomed to the Hendrick set up and return to his prime form and may start rising if he keeps it up...we'll just have to see how the season unfolds.
Diggity Diggity

Winchester, VA

#10 Jun 2, 2012
No doubt KK is gettin' use to the "set ups" and he'll be making his way up the points standings in no time. I like him. He was the best car NOT in the Chase last year so I know he can turn it on. As for BK Killah Oski I see him making the Top 10 if he lays off the texting. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Auggie Vidovich Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NASCAR's Busch eager to try "Double" again May '14 Hilton Head 1
Kyle Busch dominates in Trucks for Kansas win May '14 kyle fan 2
Wallace Jr. offers advice for next NASCAR Next ... Apr '14 carl 1
NASCAR Nationwide Series Struggling to Fill Fie... (Mar '14) Apr '14 Hilton Head 23
Roush Fenway Racing Celebrates the Ford Mustang... Apr '14 Joe Dugan 1
Rising teen driver Kwasniewski comes home to Vegas Mar '14 Mrs berry 1
Dale Jarrett relishes joining father Ned in NAS... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Jusy_Sayn 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Auggie Vidovich People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••