Carl Edwards re-signs with Roush Fenw...

Carl Edwards re-signs with Roush Fenway Racing

There are 5 comments on the The Post-Standard story from Aug 4, 2011, titled Carl Edwards re-signs with Roush Fenway Racing. In it, The Post-Standard reports that:

Published: Thursday, August 04, 2011, 9:28 AM Updated: Thursday, August 04, 2011, 9:35 AM AP Amid constant speculation, Edwards chooses to stay with current team.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Post-Standard.

Say what

United States

#1 Aug 4, 2011
We all, knew he would. he was trying to get more money, which he did get a GREAT new contract. old horse teeth was toying with the media.
A Real Fan

Grand Rapids, MI

#2 Aug 4, 2011
He is the Greatest. Really good news

Huntsville, AL

#3 Aug 4, 2011
Carl Edwards is a big Obama supporter. I was glad to hear he was staying with Roush.

I am not a fan of Obama, Roush or Carl.

So...He can have his Ford, Obama, Roush. and may all three be soundly beaten next year.
Ford Man

Carthage, TX

#4 Aug 5, 2011
I knew he would...Ford Pride baby Ford Pride!!!!!!!

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

#5 Aug 5, 2011
Jack Roush is the Al Davis of Nascar. He will reward his best guys with big money as long as they show their loyalty to the organization.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Auggie Vidovich Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fantasy NASCAR Picks for Coca-Cola 600 at Charl... Aug '15 Fart news 7
News NASCAR 2015: Who to watch during Sprint All-Sta... May '15 tom wingo 3
News Kyle Busch to Return to Car This Weekend in All... May '15 stewart scott 2
News Joey Logano leads every lap, wins Xfinity race ... Apr '15 tom wingo 2
News Gordon eases up on NASCAR after meeting over sa... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Hilton Head 3
News Johnson goes for jackpot in Vegas (Mar '15) Mar '15 MrTinkerTrain24 3
News 5 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Records That Could B... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Cale 2
More from around the web