Stewart edges Edwards in Sprint Cup race in Texas

Nov 6, 2011 Full story: Missourian 6

Stewart raced to his second consecutive victory, and won for the fourth time in eight NASCAR Chase for the Sprint Cup races, finishing just ahead of points leader Carl Edwards in the so-called "Texas Title Fight" that fully lived up to its billing Sunday.

Full Story
Hilton Head

Kissimmee, FL

#1 Nov 7, 2011
Win or lose Tony's showing what it takes to put together a championship team. Go get it Smoke!
Fords R Gay

Irving, TX

#2 Nov 7, 2011
Tony has put together a winning team with a proven brand.

Since: Dec 09

Camillus, NY

#3 Nov 7, 2011
It would be great to see Smoke win his 3rd.
CUZ KARL IS WEIRD

Irving, TX

#4 Nov 7, 2011
I for one would love to see Stewart get his third Championship.
hello

Dublin, OH

#5 Nov 8, 2011
soooooo proud of Tony & his crew chief.
go get'em Tony. 3rd champship!!!!!!!
Keith

United States

#6 Nov 8, 2011
I was a rusty wallace fan forever till tony stewart came to nascar now im glad to be a stewart fan it almost feels like im in his position with him make us all proud go get em tony the tiger smoke always comes before fire

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Auggie Vidovich Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NASCAR's Busch eager to try "Double" again (May '14) May '14 Hilton Head 1
Kyle Busch dominates in Trucks for Kansas win (May '14) May '14 kyle fan 2
Wallace Jr. offers advice for next NASCAR Next ... (Apr '14) Apr '14 carl 1
NASCAR Nationwide Series Struggling to Fill Fie... (Mar '14) Apr '14 Hilton Head 23
Roush Fenway Racing Celebrates the Ford Mustang... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Joe Dugan 1
Rising teen driver Kwasniewski comes home to Vegas (Mar '14) Mar '14 Mrs berry 1
Dale Jarrett relishes joining father Ned in NAS... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Jusy_Sayn 1
More from around the web