NASCAR Prime Nine

NASCAR Prime Nine

There are 3 comments on the Inland Valley Daily Bulletin story from Feb 21, 2010, titled NASCAR Prime Nine. In it, Inland Valley Daily Bulletin reports that:

Today's race could be a good predictor of how the points may shake out before the Chase field is set.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Inland Valley Daily Bulletin.

barr

Temperance, MI

#1 Feb 21, 2010
NASCAR wonders why fans scratch their head and go hum. Last year Childress couldn't finish a race. This year they all are on top of it. Today it's like 3 out of the top 5.
muskratbay

United States

#2 Feb 21, 2010
Tell me HOW 48 comes out of pits in first place? I didn't see him go around the track until later. If you can't advance under caution and you go into pits in 10th place HOW does this happen?
NASCAR 101

North Fort Myers, FL

#3 Feb 21, 2010
muskratbay wrote:
Tell me HOW 48 comes out of pits in first place? I didn't see him go around the track until later. If you can't advance under caution and you go into pits in 10th place HOW does this happen?
He pitted under green, the caution came out while he was on pit road, he beat the leader (Jeff Burton) off of pit road to remain on the tail end of the lead lap...Then when all the leaders pitted, Jimmie stays out and gains all those positions because he already pitted and can stay out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashton Lewis Jr. Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News April Fooled: NASCAR Hoax Causes Web Frenzy (Apr '09) Oct '11 brian929 136
News Al Lesar: Stewart unplugged (Aug '11) Aug '11 ruttrosmokesmojo 1
News Carl Edwards re-signs with Roush Fenway Racing (Aug '11) Aug '11 TexasRaider 5
News Menard pulls off upset win at Indy (Jul '11) Aug '11 Whoyakidding 5
News TD Bank 250: Busch banks win (Jul '11) Jul '11 Racing Granny 2
News Pocky's Paddock: Kevin Harvick warned by NASCAR... (Jul '11) Jul '11 say what 8
News Kentucky Cup NASCAR debut marred by traffic snarl (Jul '11) Jul '11 Hunglo 2
More from around the web