Truex unhappy with timing of Menard's...

Truex unhappy with timing of Menard's decision

There are 9 comments on the hamptonroads.com story from Oct 4, 2008, titled Truex unhappy with timing of Menard's decision. In it, hamptonroads.com reports that:

Paul Menard, Jr., climbs into his car before practice for the Toyota/Save Mart 350 at Infineon Raceway in Sonoma, Calif.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at hamptonroads.com.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#1 Oct 6, 2008
Good job Truex..Guess DEI has a new spokesman
for the company. Wonder when they gave this job.....
Les2

Sharon, PA

#2 Oct 6, 2008
snow wrote:
We don't agree on much but this one I have to. Since when did Truex become someone imortant???

“Save the drama fer yer mama!!!”

Since: Mar 07

North Cackalacky

#3 Oct 6, 2008
Good gawd! He's throwing around the "we"s" and the "us's" like he is large and in charge.

Location hidden

#4 Oct 6, 2008
Les2 wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't agree on much but this one I have to. Since when did Truex become someone imortant???
I think after Dale Jr left he thinks he is now running the show. How you doing Les2 ??
Christy88

San Antonio, TX

#5 Oct 6, 2008
snow wrote:
you didnt get the memo? TRUEX is the man now!! he makes the decisions for DEI
Les2

Sharon, PA

#6 Oct 6, 2008
snow wrote:
<quoted text>I think after Dale Jr left he thinks he is now running the show. How you doing Les2 ??
Bored and dreading winter...LOL. And how are you?
Whoyakidding

Cary, NC

#7 Oct 6, 2008
Well, he's about as much of a lead figure as anyone sees of that crowd. Max is a bigger hermit than Teresa. Everything that happens to the company impacts on him in one way or another so why not speak his peice.

Location hidden

#8 Oct 6, 2008
Christy88 wrote:
<quoted text>
you didnt get the memo? TRUEX is the man now!! he makes the decisions for DEI
Fed X must gave lost it. lol

Location hidden

#9 Oct 6, 2008
Les2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bored and dreading winter...LOL. And how are you?
I am dreading for the nascar season to end. Guess I will just get involved with football and basketball.I think we will have fall and winter early it sure looks that way.Have a great evening....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Aric Almirola Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News RPM's No. 43 returning to traditional "Petty Blue" (Mar '13) Mar '13 Duh1 1
News Jeffrey Earnhardt Out Of Dale Earnhardt Inc. Ca... (Sep '08) Feb '13 Gman 26
News Richard Petty: Still King of NASCAR at 75 | Photos (Jul '12) Jul '12 Sorry Charlie 17
News Richard Petty tabs Almirola to drive famed No. 43 (Jan '12) Jan '12 Grogan 4
News Bodine outsmarts Busch for Trucks race victory (Sep '10) Sep '10 Carl 1
News Jimmie Johnson ready to rush home if baby's on way (Jun '10) Jun '10 alpinedigital 3
News FIFTH GEAR: Last place warrants NASCAR inspection (Mar '10) Mar '10 Brent Sexton 2
More from around the web