EGR to field four cars for 500, three...

EGR to field four cars for 500, three for full season

There are 1 comment on the story from Jan 20, 2009, titled EGR to field four cars for 500, three for full season. In it, reports that:

Earnhardt Ganassi Racing will field four cars for the Daytona 500 and at least three for the full Sprint Cup season, although one driver and two sponsors for those vehicles are still yet to be determined.

Join the discussion below, or

Since: Aug 07

Greenfield, IN

#1 Jan 20, 2009
Cool, Monty, Truex and Aric A are in for the year with a fourth car for Daytona. I wonder who will be in that car! Anyone have any ideas?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Aric Almirola Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News RPM's No. 43 returning to traditional "Petty Blue" (Mar '13) Mar '13 Duh1 1
News Jeffrey Earnhardt Out Of Dale Earnhardt Inc. Ca... (Sep '08) Feb '13 Gman 26
News Richard Petty: Still King of NASCAR at 75 | Photos (Jul '12) Jul '12 Sorry Charlie 17
News Richard Petty tabs Almirola to drive famed No. 43 (Jan '12) Jan '12 Grogan 4
News Bodine outsmarts Busch for Trucks race victory (Sep '10) Sep '10 Carl 1
News Jimmie Johnson ready to rush home if baby's on way (Jun '10) Jun '10 alpinedigital 3
News FIFTH GEAR: Last place warrants NASCAR inspection (Mar '10) Mar '10 Brent Sexton 2
More from around the web