Motorsports Notebook: Truex-Dei union...

Motorsports Notebook: Truex-Dei union solid one?

There are 59 comments on the www.topix.net story from Mar 29, 2008, titled Motorsports Notebook: Truex-Dei union solid one?. In it, www.topix.net reports that:

“I haven't gone down that road yet. I'm just focused on winning right now with my team and giving these guys everything I have.”

Does Martin Truex Jr.'s future lie with Dale Earnhardt Inc.?

Truex is in the third year of his contract with DEI, a deal which includes an option for 2009 that has been exercised by DEI but requires approval from Truex.

The upheaval at DEI -- including the departure of Dale Earnhardt Jr. and the additions of drivers Mark Martin, Aric Almirola and Regan Smith -- and Truex's slow start to 2008 have prompted questions about his future.

'I suspect he'll have a difficult year answering this question all year along as far as what he's going to do and where he's going to go,' Earnhardt Jr. said Friday at Martinsville Speedway. 'The only thing I can do for him is help him with that. He probably don't need my help, though, he's pretty focused.' Read more

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.topix.net.

“DONT TREAD ON ME!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#27 Apr 1, 2008
Dalesgirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you read the articale about RCR and Petty?
Ya! I am wondering who will be driving the forth RCR car and what the # will be.
Junior Nation

Orlando, FL

#28 Apr 1, 2008
Keith S wrote:
<quoted text>Ya! I am wondering who will be driving the forth RCR car and what the # will be.
From the article I read it will be the 33. I'm thinking either Bobbie Labonte or Scott Wimmer.
christy88

United States

#29 Apr 1, 2008
Junior Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
From the article I read it will be the 33. I'm thinking either Bobbie Labonte or Scott Wimmer.
on claire b.lang they were saying that alot of people think it will be bobbie labonte
Junior Nation

Orlando, FL

#31 Apr 1, 2008
christy88 wrote:
<quoted text>
on claire b.lang they were saying that alot of people think it will be bobbie labonte
I know they were talking about him leaving Petty and he's been driving the 21 for RCR in the Nationwide races. I just hope Petty picks up someone awesome.
christy88

United States

#32 Apr 1, 2008
Junior Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
I know they were talking about him leaving Petty and he's been driving the 21 for RCR in the Nationwide races. I just hope Petty picks up someone awesome.
yeah there were saying that david reut. should go over to petty
christy88

United States

#34 Apr 1, 2008
hello, my name is christy and I have been troll free for 3 days now!! its hard but i just keep to the 12 step program
Junior Nation

Orlando, FL

#35 Apr 1, 2008
christy88 wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah there were saying that david reut. should go over to petty
Wow... I haven't heard that one.. Didn't he just re-sign with MWR? I adore Reuti... He's a sweetheart.
Dalesgirl

Cleveland, OH

#36 Apr 1, 2008
christy88 wrote:
hello, my name is christy and I have been troll free for 3 days now!! its hard but i just keep to the 12 step program

Hi , my IM is out. wonder what is going on.

“DONT TREAD ON ME!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#37 Apr 1, 2008
christy88 wrote:
Hello christy. My name is keith and i have been clean for about 1 day now. If you need a sponsor or just some one to help with your troll withdrawals i am here with a open ear or should i say a clean monitor. LOL!
Dalesgirl

Cleveland, OH

#38 Apr 1, 2008
Keith S wrote:
<quoted text>Ya! I am wondering who will be driving the forth RCR car and what the # will be.
I think BL will saty with Petty for another year.
christy88

United States

#40 Apr 1, 2008
Dalesgirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi , my IM is out. wonder what is going on.
really, I blew your computer up too??lol
christy88

United States

#41 Apr 1, 2008
Keith S wrote:
<quoted text>Hello christy. My name is keith and i have been clean for about 1 day now. If you need a sponsor or just some one to help with your troll withdrawals i am here with a open ear or should i say a clean monitor. LOL!
Thank you, if we stick together we can fight this terrible troll!! LOL,
christy88

United States

#43 Apr 1, 2008
DONT GIVE IN TO TEMPTATION, ITS JUST THE DEVIL!
Junior Nation

Orlando, FL

#45 Apr 1, 2008
christy88 wrote:
DONT GIVE IN TO TEMPTATION, ITS JUST THE DEVIL!
Bobby Labonte is driving the 21 for RCR in the Nationwide race this week again.

“"Racing Rules"”

Since: Dec 06

NHRA

#46 Apr 1, 2008
Lisa wrote:
christy will never have kids
LISA....WHY? Please stop this girl! Let us all be kind? You have gone at people for no reason at all! Just mingle,not disrupt! PLEASE!
christy88

United States

#48 Apr 1, 2008
HEY MINDY LONG TIME NO TALK!! email me and we can chat

“Whoo hoo! He did it!”

Since: Jan 07

Winchendon Ma

#50 Apr 2, 2008
Lisa wrote:
<quoted text>
you're right, ok.
SHIMIT...SHIMIT..you're full of SHIMIT!

“Whoo hoo! He did it!”

Since: Jan 07

Winchendon Ma

#51 Apr 2, 2008
Hi, my name is

Lisa
Lawrence
SHIMIT

and I'm in a 12 step program for my addiction
to this forum. Please DO NOT respond to any of my posts, as it just encourages me. I WILL get past step 1, just be patient with me.

“"Racing Rules"”

Since: Dec 06

NHRA

#52 Apr 2, 2008
christy88 wrote:
HEY MINDY LONG TIME NO TALK!! email me and we can chat
Hey,you and Katie going to TMS together? GREAT!
christy88

San Antonio, TX

#53 Apr 2, 2008
Nascar fans all the way wrote:
Hi, my name is
Lisa
Lawrence
SHIMIT
and I'm in a 12 step program for my addiction
to this forum. Please DO NOT respond to any of my posts, as it just encourages me. I WILL get past step 1, just be patient with me.
Hi, my name is christy, I have been in the 12 step program! and I fear that I might fall of the wagon and post to shimit!! SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!!!! I DON'T WANT TO GO BACK TO POSTING TO SHIMIT AGAIN!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Aric Almirola Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News RPM's No. 43 returning to traditional "Petty Blue" (Mar '13) Mar '13 Duh1 1
News Jeffrey Earnhardt Out Of Dale Earnhardt Inc. Ca... (Sep '08) Feb '13 Gman 26
News Richard Petty: Still King of NASCAR at 75 | Photos (Jul '12) Jul '12 Sorry Charlie 17
News Richard Petty tabs Almirola to drive famed No. 43 (Jan '12) Jan '12 Grogan 4
News Bodine outsmarts Busch for Trucks race victory (Sep '10) Sep '10 Carl 1
News Jimmie Johnson ready to rush home if baby's on way (Jun '10) Jun '10 alpinedigital 3
News FIFTH GEAR: Last place warrants NASCAR inspection (Mar '10) Mar '10 Brent Sexton 2
More from around the web