Changes ahead at Earnhardt Inc.

Jun 24, 2008 Full story: www.theweekender.com

Things are not good at Dale Earnhardt Inc. right now. Multiple published reports over the weekend had no good news to report from the DEI camp with stories of drivers and sponsors possibly jetting from the team ...

Full Story
Parnelli Bob

Chaska, MN

#1 Jun 25, 2008
To DEI I say; Business is business. Its always about sales. So likeability is always a factor. Right or wrong, Life is not always fair, Or maybe it is...
Junior Nation

United States

#2 Jun 25, 2008
Not good to bite off the hand that feeds you. That's exactly what Theresa did. It turned out to be a win-lose situation.. Jr wins and DEI loses. What a shame for this company. Hope for all of DEI's employees it works out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Aric Almirola Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
RPM's No. 43 returning to traditional "Petty Blue" (Mar '13) Mar '13 Duh1 1
Jeffrey Earnhardt Out Of Dale Earnhardt Inc. Ca... (Sep '08) Feb '13 Gman 26
Richard Petty: Still King of NASCAR at 75 | Photos (Jul '12) Jul '12 Sorry Charlie 17
Richard Petty tabs Almirola to drive famed No. 43 (Jan '12) Jan '12 Grogan 4
Bodine outsmarts Busch for Trucks race victory (Sep '10) Sep '10 Carl 1
Jimmie Johnson ready to rush home if baby's on way (Jun '10) Jun '10 alpinedigital 3
FIFTH GEAR: Last place warrants NASCAR inspection (Mar '10) Mar '10 Brent Sexton 2
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Aric Almirola People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••