`Soul Men' to hold up freeway

`Soul Men' to hold up freeway

There are 1 comment on the Inland Valley Daily Bulletin story from Mar 28, 2008, titled `Soul Men' to hold up freeway. In it, Inland Valley Daily Bulletin reports that:

Jeff Gordon laughs at the notion that sitting 14th in the point standings after five races means he's off to a slow start, and he showed that he's doing just fine on Friday by winning the pole at Martinsville ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Inland Valley Daily Bulletin.

Vern

Adelanto, CA

#1 Mar 29, 2008
Another winner with Bernie Mac. I can hardly wait. Who compensates the locals for their inconvenience?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Aric Almirola Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News RPM's No. 43 returning to traditional "Petty Blue" (Mar '13) Mar '13 Duh1 1
News Jeffrey Earnhardt Out Of Dale Earnhardt Inc. Ca... (Sep '08) Feb '13 Gman 26
News Richard Petty: Still King of NASCAR at 75 | Photos (Jul '12) Jul '12 Sorry Charlie 17
News Richard Petty tabs Almirola to drive famed No. 43 (Jan '12) Jan '12 Grogan 4
News Bodine outsmarts Busch for Trucks race victory (Sep '10) Sep '10 Carl 1
News Jimmie Johnson ready to rush home if baby's on way (Jun '10) Jun '10 alpinedigital 3
News FIFTH GEAR: Last place warrants NASCAR inspection (Mar '10) Mar '10 Brent Sexton 2
More from around the web