Almirola to Make Debut in 01 Army Che...

Almirola to Make Debut in 01 Army Chevy at Bristol

There are 2 comments on the Paddock Talk story from Aug 22, 2007, titled Almirola to Make Debut in 01 Army Chevy at Bristol. In it, Paddock Talk reports that:

“I might be a Cup rookie, but I know all about the pitfalls of the Bristol track”

Aric Almirola will make his debut in the No. 01 U.S. Army Chevrolet in Saturday night's Nextel Cup race at Bristol Motor Speedway. via Paddock Talk

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Paddock Talk.

Fan

Canton, GA

#1 Aug 22, 2007
Hey, he's got to learn sometime! It's all good...he will do just fine! Saw him race when he was with Raymond Theiss.....The boy can drive!
Beebop

Palm Harbor, FL

#3 Aug 31, 2007
Aric not only has what it takes to make it in Cup, but takes his job serious. It is not Aric that has been the problem it is what they have given him to drive, watching him on T.V. you can see what is happening, how he has done what he has done with the cars they have given him is a mircle in it self. His skills are far more refined than most of the rookies driver out there, he does his homework on the tracks and competitors and it shows. As the "Fan" said, "The boy can drive"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Aric Almirola Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News RPM's No. 43 returning to traditional "Petty Blue" (Mar '13) Mar '13 Duh1 1
News Jeffrey Earnhardt Out Of Dale Earnhardt Inc. Ca... (Sep '08) Feb '13 Gman 26
News Richard Petty: Still King of NASCAR at 75 | Photos (Jul '12) Jul '12 Sorry Charlie 17
News Richard Petty tabs Almirola to drive famed No. 43 (Jan '12) Jan '12 Grogan 4
News Bodine outsmarts Busch for Trucks race victory (Sep '10) Sep '10 Carl 1
News Jimmie Johnson ready to rush home if baby's on way (Jun '10) Jun '10 alpinedigital 3
News FIFTH GEAR: Last place warrants NASCAR inspection (Mar '10) Mar '10 Brent Sexton 2
More from around the web