Hamlin returns, wins

Hamlin returns, wins

There are 6 comments on the Mohave Valley Daily News story from Jun 24, 2007, titled Hamlin returns, wins. In it, Mohave Valley Daily News reports that:

After missing the start of the race because his helicopter couldn't find a place to land, Denny Hamlin rallied to take the checkered flag in a wacky NASCAR Busch Series race at the Milwaukee Mile on Saturday. via Mohave Valley Daily News

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Mohave Valley Daily News.

Jennifer Watts

Clyde, NC

#1 Jun 25, 2007
congradulations

“"Racing Rules"”

Since: Dec 06

NHRA

#2 Jun 27, 2007
GO DENNY!:)

“IN GOD WE TRUST”

Since: Jun 07

Raleigh

#3 Jun 27, 2007
mindy wrote:
GO DENNY!:)
Mindy, your old friend Watch The Flames isn't doing very good. His cancer came back.

Since: May 07

Spokane, WA

#4 Jun 27, 2007
Whoyakidding wrote:
<quoted text>Mindy, your old friend Watch The Flames isn't doing very good. His cancer came back.
Will you let him know we're praying for him and thinking about him?! I know how much he is looked up to around here. Our thoughts and prayers are with him!!

“"Racing Rules"”

Since: Dec 06

NHRA

#5 Jun 27, 2007
Whoyakidding wrote:
<quoted text>Mindy, your old friend Watch The Flames isn't doing very good. His cancer came back.
I am very sorry to hear this! He is in my thoughts! I will continue my prayers! I must have sensed something as i was just thinking about finding that old thread today,and i finally found it just now and bumped it to top!
I hope he knows how much we miss his posts!
Jennifer Watts

Clyde, NC

#6 Jun 28, 2007
aww,sad to hear that

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Aric Almirola Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NASCAR Mailbag - Dale Jr.'s chances of making t... Aug '17 ThesePhartse 20
News RPM's No. 43 returning to traditional "Petty Blue" (Mar '13) Mar '13 Duh1 1
News Jeffrey Earnhardt Out Of Dale Earnhardt Inc. Ca... (Sep '08) Feb '13 Gman 26
News Richard Petty: Still King of NASCAR at 75 | Photos (Jul '12) Jul '12 Sorry Charlie 17
News Richard Petty tabs Almirola to drive famed No. 43 (Jan '12) Jan '12 Grogan 4
News Bodine outsmarts Busch for Trucks race victory (Sep '10) Sep '10 Carl 1
News Jimmie Johnson ready to rush home if baby's on way (Jun '10) Jun '10 alpinedigital 3
More from around the web