Martin to replace Mears -

Martin to replace Mears -

There are 4 comments on the Roanoke Times story from Jun 23, 2008, titled Martin to replace Mears - In it, Roanoke Times reports that:

Mark Martin will leave Dale Earnhardt Inc. after this season and replace Casey Mears at Hendrick Motorsports, according to an report citing unidentified sources.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Roanoke Times.

“A member of KYLE UNIVERSE!”

Since: Jun 08

Westminster, MD

#1 Jun 23, 2008

United States

#2 Jun 23, 2008
It's about time!!!!!!!!!! They should have gotten rid of him a long time ago should have fired Mears and kept Kyle Busch!!!!!

Hamilton, OH

#3 Jun 23, 2008
I hope HMS can get Mark a chapionship.

Killeen, TX

#4 Jun 23, 2008
Awesome. Now whats DEI gonna do?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Aric Almirola Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News RPM's No. 43 returning to traditional "Petty Blue" (Mar '13) Mar '13 Duh1 1
News Jeffrey Earnhardt Out Of Dale Earnhardt Inc. Ca... (Sep '08) Feb '13 Gman 26
News Richard Petty: Still King of NASCAR at 75 | Photos (Jul '12) Jul '12 Sorry Charlie 17
News Richard Petty tabs Almirola to drive famed No. 43 (Jan '12) Jan '12 Grogan 4
News Bodine outsmarts Busch for Trucks race victory (Sep '10) Sep '10 Carl 1
News Jimmie Johnson ready to rush home if baby's on way (Jun '10) Jun '10 alpinedigital 3
News FIFTH GEAR: Last place warrants NASCAR inspection (Mar '10) Mar '10 Brent Sexton 2
More from around the web