Silly Season is open

Full story: FloridaToday 122
NASCAR fans can be excused if they are feeling a bit like comedian Lou Costello, of the famed duo of Abbott and Costello, when it comes to who will be driving where next season and who will be sponsoring what ... Full Story
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Terry

Youngstown, OH

#146 Sep 9, 2007
Jrsredneckwoman wrote:
<quoted text> Hello,hows Terry today? Howd ya like that race? I thought Jr drove his heart out only to have another one blow! I was very proud of him!Have a reat day T,smiles
Hi Sweetheart I caught up to on another thread but forgot which one LOL. The race was great. And yes those DEI motors Suck. Always a pleasure to see ya Darlin you have a great Day!

“JRW 88 Fan 4 Life!!”

Since: Jul 07

EARNHARDTVILLE

#147 Sep 9, 2007
Terry wrote:
<quoted text> Hi Sweetheart I caught up to on another thread but forgot which one LOL. The race was great. And yes those DEI motors Suck. Always a pleasure to see ya Darlin you have a great Day!
Back at ya dear! smiles

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Aric Almirola Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
RPM's No. 43 returning to traditional "Petty Blue" (Mar '13) Mar '13 Duh1 1
Jeffrey Earnhardt Out Of Dale Earnhardt Inc. Ca... (Sep '08) Feb '13 Gman 26
Richard Petty: Still King of NASCAR at 75 | Photos (Jul '12) Jul '12 Sorry Charlie 17
Richard Petty tabs Almirola to drive famed No. 43 (Jan '12) Jan '12 Grogan 4
Bodine outsmarts Busch for Trucks race victory (Sep '10) Sep '10 Carl 1
Jimmie Johnson ready to rush home if baby's on way (Jun '10) Jun '10 alpinedigital 3
FIFTH GEAR: Last place warrants NASCAR inspection (Mar '10) Mar '10 Brent Sexton 2
More from around the web