DEI, Ganassi announce merger

Nov 12, 2008 | Posted by: outnleftfield | Full story: www2.mooresvilletribune.com

Teresa Earnhardt and Chip Ganassi pulled off their surprising merger after all and will combine teams to run as Earnhardt Ganassi Racing in 2009.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 16 of16
MISSU3

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2008

That thumping sound you hear is Dale spinning in his grave....AGAIN!

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2008

Never thought I'd see the day.

Since: Apr 07

Daytona Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2008

If you don't think the Dale Jr./DEI split was personal now... think again.
GO FASTER I HEAR BANJOS

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2008

I can't believe that there is anyone surprised at this. It's been coming, ever since Theresa run Jr. off. It was just a matter of when.
It would do my heart good if Jr. and Hendrick bought them out and as Theresa was leaving Jr. would be holding the door open for her. Then kicked her in the ass!

You're right, Dale Sr. probably is turning over in his grave.
GO TONY GO

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2008

WOW SHE IS A PIECE OF WORK. SHE WOULDN'T GIVE JR A SHARE BUT SHE WOULD DO THIS. HOW DOES SHE LIVE WITH HERSELF.
GO FASTER I HEAR BANJOS

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2008

GO TONY GO wrote:
WOW SHE IS A PIECE OF WORK. SHE WOULDN'T GIVE JR A SHARE BUT SHE WOULD DO THIS. HOW DOES SHE LIVE WITH HERSELF.
I wonder how she sleeps at nite. She hated Jr. and Kelly from the get go. She has gotten what she deserves IMO. When she has to sell out completely I hope the door slams on her ass on her way out!

“Texas Rocks!!”

Since: Mar 07

Texas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2008

well....
RU4REAL

Mount Gilead, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2008

GO TONY GO wrote:
I agree. She probably has no conscience.
RU4REAL

Mount Gilead, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2008

GO FASTER I HEAR BANJOS wrote:
<quoted text>I wonder how she sleeps at nite. She hated Jr. and Kelly from the get go. She has gotten what she deserves IMO. When she has to sell out completely I hope the door slams on her ass on her way out!
LOL. I agree completely.
Darcie

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2008

Judged:

She's got to be dumber than a brick. Of course, she's too proud to come crawling back to Jr and Kelley and ask for their help. But to align with Ganassi, of all people, a guy who's Nascar team is run badly, is just stupid business. Ganassi is spread too thin already because of his Indy car teams, and he doesn't have the time or cash to run both entities properly. But now that her former lover, John Menard, has pulled his son, his support and his money from DEI, she had no choice. Sr has got to be madder than heck. The other person I feel terrible for is Martin Truex. He's stuck there.
GO TONY GO

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2008

I BELIEVE TRUEX SIGNED A CONTRACT ONLY FOR THE 2009 SEASON. AFTER THAT HE'LL BE GONE TO. THEN WHO WILL THEY HAVE
Dalesgirl

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2008

GO TONY GO wrote:
I BELIEVE TRUEX SIGNED A CONTRACT ONLY FOR THE 2009 SEASON. AFTER THAT HE'LL BE GONE TO. THEN WHO WILL THEY HAVE
GHOSTS of the past!
GO FASTER I HEAR BANJOS

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2008

GO TONY GO wrote:
You're right I believe he did just sign up for 09. I remember when Jr left, everyone was saying that Truex would hold the team together. There was no way he could, not after Jr. When Bud left, so did the money. Now Army left. What have they got left? If I'm not mistaken Bass Pro is gone after this yr too. As far as Menard the only reason he got a seat was because of Daddy.
Jr Fan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2008

Judged:

Well she finally did it. The end of DEI and it's all thanks to her. Her unbelievable ego will not allow this to work any more then she could run DEI! Ganassi and his group will eat her for lunch and then spit her to the curb. What a joke, all she said was she wanted to perserve Dale Sr's memory, well she all but wiped him out. To think DEI is no longer family owened and operated is just plain wrong. One day the rest of the Earnhardt family will be working for Jr motorsports, get out now Kerry and take your son with you. She has no loyality and no Menard to pay her bills and Truex will be gone in a year too. Bye Teresa, we won't miss you a bit!
Rayna

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2008

As a Martin Truex fan this is music to my ears. But what got the new members of Martin Truex bandwagon hopping on. He could of used fans all year not just all of a sudden. Welcome aboard. Stay a while no one ever comes to his forum on here. He could use the support.
DuPont

Ridgewood, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2008

This will be gone within 3 years. She'll plant it as well.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 16 of16
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••