A glance at the 12 drivers racing in NASCAR's Chase for the championship

There are 2 comments on the www.39online.com story from Sep 12, 2009, titled A glance at the 12 drivers racing in NASCAR's Chase for the championship. In it, www.39online.com reports that:

A glance at the 12 drivers competing for NASCAR's Chase for the Sprint Cup championship after the field was set Saturday night at Richmond International Raceway: DRIVER: Mark Martin, Hendrick Motorsports ADJUSTED POINT STANDINGS: 5,040 HOMETOWN: Batesville, Ark.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.39online.com.

“ Triple K”

Since: Dec 08

Hamilton, Canada

#1 Sep 13, 2009
I admit I'm a tad on the ding bat side. Aren't the points supposed to be reset? Some drivers have more points then others.

“'2010'season ”

Since: May 09

Phoenix, Arizona

#2 Oct 2, 2009
Reset bit the drivers with wins got 10 points for each win.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Andy Lally Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Earnhardt: Don't question my commitment level (Jul '10) Jan '12 bet me 646
News TRG Announces Groundbreaking of New Facility at... (Apr '10) Aug '11 Trinity 4
News Martin edges Daytona 500 winner Bayne for pole (Jul '11) Jul '11 95 Thunderbird 2
News Earnhardt Jr. furious after frustration at Daytona (Jul '11) Jul '11 JR is Gay 34
News Trump pulls out of NASCAR (May '11) May '11 JEdrington 4
News Will TMS be where Dale Jr. turns the corner? (Apr '11) Apr '11 nascar fan 1
News Earnhardt still king of NASCAR (Feb '11) Feb '11 ruttrosmokesmojo 21
More from around the web